Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Gavin's POV

"She won't sign the devorce paper" Attorney Leandro Fuentebella said. He sighed. He knows that it would be hard for him to make her sign the papers.

"But...she said. If you want her signature, you need to show yourself to her first" biglang sumakit ang kanyang sentido sa narinig.

Hindi maari. Kilala niya si Jackie, baka may binabalak na naman itong masama para makuha siya ulit. That wicked woman! They already talked about this! Pero hindi niya matanggap. He was left with no choice! He filed a devorce to set her free and to set himself free from heart aches. Hindi na niya kaya ang mga pinanggagawa nito sa kanya. Sumusobra na ito na nasa puntong bumitaw na siya.

And there's another reason why he's doing this. Because of his love for Zandria. Noong unang pagkikita nila pagkalipas ng sampung taon ay siya rin ang pag bago ng damdamin niya para dito. He learned to love her every passing day that they see each other. He realized it lately that the mother of his child is the woman who occupied his heart from now on. He always think about her and his heart beats everytime he sees her. And his jealousy made him realized that he loves that woman! He easily get jealous everytime some men ogling at her. Kapag nakikita niya itong may kasamang lalaki ay para siyang bulkan na puputok ka agad. Ni minsan hindi niya iyon naramdaman noong sila pa ni Jackie. Yes, he felt jealous before pero hindi ganon kalala na gusto niyang pumatay ng tao.

He confessed to Jackie that he love Zan the day they talked. She was angry and slapped him, he let her did that to him because after all it's his fault.

Flashback**

Gavin is waiting for Jackie in their room. After visiting Gauge, he went to his room and texted Jackie that he's now in the house and that he needed to talk to her.

He need to let her go. Their marriage won't work anymore. He can see that Jackie still love Jackson. Because she won't accept Jackson kisses and touch if she doesn't feel anything towards him.

At mas mabuting kausapin niya ito ng maayos. He will confess to her that he love Zan now. He need to face this!

Minutes later, the door opened and Jackie appeared. Nanlalaki ang mga mata nito na nakatingin sa kanya. Messy hair, crumbled clothes and sweaty face. Alam niya na kakatapos lang nitong makipagtalik sa lalaking 'yon.

"G-Gavin"

He motioned the space beside him, telling her to sit so they could talk.

Naglakad ito at umupo sa kanyang tabi.

Napabuga siya ng hininga. He doesn't know how to start this but he need to finish this marraige.

"G-Gavin...kanina ka pa ba?" It's invisible to her voice that she's nervous.

I nod "Yeah"

Napalunok ito.

"We need to talk" panimula niya.

"A-Ano naman ang pag-uusapan natin?" Tumingin siya sa mga mata nito.

"About us"

Umawang ang kanyang labi "W-What about us?"
Hindi muna siya nagsalita at tinignan ito ng mariin. Kailangan niyang maging handa sa hakbang nito. Alam niyang masasaktan ito sa kanyang sasabihin.

"Let's end this"

She gasped. Napatakip ito sa bibig at hindi makapaniwalang tinignan siya.