Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Slight SPG!

Zan's POV

"Mommy wake up"

Someone tapped her cheeks. Umungol siya at hindi ito pinansin.

"Wake up mommy" she heard kaizer's voice.

She opened her eyes to see him. She's still sleepy.

"W-Why baby?" Aniya. Her son smiled at her and kissed her on the lips.

"Good afternoon mommy"

Her eyes went wide. "W-What?!" Napabangon siya bigla. "What time is it?" She checked the clock to see the time. It's 2:34 pm now "Have you eaten?" She asked her son.

Napabungisngis ang anak niya "Yes po. You always woke up late mommy" anito.

Napahiga ulit siya "Your sister always make me sleepy" ibinaon niya ang mukha sa unan. Gusto niya pang matulog.

"Mommy get up"

"Why?"

"Daddy's here" napabangon siya ng wala sa oras.

"What?!"

He pouted "Daddy's here-" dali-dali siyang bumaba sa kama at tumakbo papunta sa banyo.

"Mommy! Slow down! You might slipped!" Sigaw ng anak niya. She bit her lip ng makarating sa banyo.

Pinagalitan siya ng anak niya huhu!

Naligo siya at nagbihis. Wala na si Kaizer ng makalabas siya sa banyo. She wore a red simple dress above the knee that hugged her curves. She paired it with white sandals. She applied a light make up on her face.

She pursed her lips and looked at her face in the mirror. She want to look okay infront of him.

After that, bumaba na siya. Dumiretso siya sa sala at nakita si Gavin na kinakausap ng kuya niya. He looked so handsome with his jeans paired it with white longsleeve under his gray coat. He have this dog tag on his neck. His hair was brushed neatly backward. Some strands of his hair were falling on the side of his eyes. She bit her lower lip.

Damn! He's so hot.

They're talking about business maybe because they look so serious. He's so focused on what her brother was saying that he didn't know her presence. Naglakad siya patungo sa kanila. They stopped talking when they saw her approaching.

"Sis" her brother said. She smiled at him and kissed his cheeks.

"You woke up late again" tinaasan siya nito ng kilay. She just rolled her eyes at him.

"Pregnancy hormones" sagot niya lamang.

"Pssh!" Umingos ito.

Tinignan niya si Gavin. "Goodmorning" nginitian niya ito.

He bit his lower lip and incircled his arms on my waist. "Goodmorning baby" he said with his baritone voice and kissed her on the lips.

"Pssh! Makaalis na nga lang, nang iinggit kayo eh"

She chuckled.

"31 kana kuya, single pa rin ba?"

Inirapan siya nito "Shut up!"

Tumawa siya ulit.

"O siya, take care of them okay? Kahit ilang buwan pa kayo doon wala akong pakialam" nagtataka siya sa sinabi nito.

"Yes bro, They will be safe in my arms" sabi ni Gavin. Tinignan niya ito at dahil mataas ito at hanggang kilikili lang siya ay nakatingala siya dito.