Chapter 59

Chapter 59

*****

Gavin heaved a sigh. The meeting is so boring and he can't wait to finish this. He'll make sure to cancel all of his other appointments after the meeting.

Gusto niya ng makasama si Zan at ang anak nila. Tss! Baliw na baliw na talaga siya sa babaeng 'yon.

Nilalaro niya ang kanyang labi habang nakatingin kay Mrs.Chua na nagsasalita. Ni hindi niya nga maintindihan ang mga pinagsasabi nito kasi, ang laman ng isip niya ay si Zan.

His lips formed a smile when he remember what they did a while ago in his office. Damn! He's that horny everytime when he's with her. Na parang hindi siya mabubuhay kapag hindi niya it mayakap. He really like it when he burry his face on her neck, its just that....his wife smells so fucking good.

I'm such a lucky bastard!

He glanced at his phone. His eyes lit up when he saw a message from his baby.

From: Wife

"Baby, nakaalis na ako sa building. Makinig ka diyan at kumain ka nong dinala ko. I'm on my way to school"

That's her message. Syempre! Kakainin ko talaga kapag mula sa'yo! He can't wait to marry that woman! Sisiguraduhin niya talaga na hindi na ito makawala sa kanya. He will take care of her and their children.

Nakaplano na sa isip niya ang mga gagawin sa babaeng 'yon! Gagawin niya ang lahat para hindi ito magsawa sa kanya. Natatakot siya na mawala ito sa piling niya. Iniisip niya pa lang ay gusto niya ng mamatay! Calm down bro, she will marry you so fucking calm down.

When the meeting adjourned he immediately stood up from the swivel chair and walk out in the room. He lossen up his neck tie while walking back to his office.

Her secretary Daphne came to him. "Sir, you have a meeting with the montalbo-"

"Cancel my other appointments" he said.

"B-But sir?"

Napahinto ako at nilingon siya. "I said cancel my other appointments for today. Move my meeting with the montalbo. Didn't you hear me?"

"B-But sir the montalbo-"

What the heck? Bakit hindi na lang siya sumunod sa inutos ko kesa pilitin ako? I'm her boss for godness sake! The montalbo family is just a friend of ours.

"You do know that I'm your boss right?Just do as you're told" tinalikuran ko siya at pumasok sa opisina ko.

Hindi naman ngayon gaano ka hectic ang schedule ko.

Why did I hire her as my secretary anyway?

Ah...because Jackie hired her not me I remember, she trust Daphne to guard me from women.

Mag hi-hire ako ng lalaking secretary. I don't want my baby to get jealous. Jealous Zan is a moody wife.

I'll fire Daphne next time.

Pabagsak akong naupo sa aking swivel chair. I pick up my phone to text my wife that I'll go to school to pick them. Binuksan ko din ang pagkain na bigay niya at kinain ito.

I pouted. Zan won't like it if I cancel my appointments but she can't do anything now. I already cancelled it.

Naging busy ako nitong mga nakaraang araw at kailangan Kong bumawi.

Up until now he can't believe he's getting married and so madly inlove to the woman he destroyed. He thought Jackie is the one for him but funny to think he end up with Zan.