6

"Morning initiates. That board over there tells you who you are fighting today. It will work as sort of a bracket system with a winners and losers," Four explained as the group stood there.

"Looks like I'm fighting you princess," Peter said in her ear with a cocky grin before walking off. She swallowed her nerves before turning on her heels.

"Pansycake," Eric said walking over to her. She had to bite her tongue since she figured he did the pairing. "Make the first move. Hand like this, straight to his throat," he said while showing her.

"Okay," she nodded while doing the movement on her own hand.

"Do it fast and as hard as you can. It will knock the wind out of him. When you have him distracted just go for it," he said and she nodded. "No comments today."

"Some guy told me to keep my mouth shut," she said and walked away towards the mat. Eric smirked to himself before following. Her and Peter got up on the mat and he smirked at her.

"I won't be as easy as Al, princess," he said and she just raised an eyebrow.

"Fight," Four said and that started circling each other. She was about to make her move but he went for it first. He sent a hard punch to her face that made her fall. She quickly got back up and kicked him in the stomach. She moved forward and did the move Eric showed her. He started coughing and gasping for breath. She moved behind him and kicked his knees in so he fell. She hooked his arms just like Brian showed her and grabbed his hair. The adrenaline pumping through her didn't even make her hesitate to hit has face into the ground. She stood up and looked down at him.

"You're right, it was easier," she said as he groaned and flipped over. His nose was all bloody and his eyes squinted shut. She walked over and put her hand out to help him. He grabbed it and she started to pull him up but he yanked her down and pinned her. He started throwing punches at her face and she put her arms up to block him. He threw one at her ribs making her wince. She felt the burning pain in her side and tried to concentrate on fighting again. She pulled one of her legs free and kicked him in the chest.

Eden stood up but struggled a bit. She walked over to a kneeling Peter and kicked him in the head. He fell to the floor and she kicked him in the stomach. He just sort of laid there, limp, and she limped off the mat. The pain in her side was great and her face scrunched up from it.

"Let me see," Eric said walking over to her. He lifted up her tank top to look at her ribs. He touched it and she winced a bit. "Nothing's broken. I told you to make the first move."

"I was going to," she said and pulled her shirt back down.

"You should have just walked away instead of helping him. Showing mercy will get you killed,"
He said and she nodded. She wasn't going to argue right now because of the pain in her side. "Where did you learn that one move?"

"Brian showed me," she said and wiped the blood from her face with the back of her hands. Eric nodded with his arms crossed.

"Among other things apparently," he said and tapped his neck. She blushed while covering it with her hand.

"Can you teach me to get out when someone is pinning me down?" She asked to change the subject.

"At the end," he told her and she nodded.

"Thank you."

"Go clean up," he said and she nodded while walking over to the sinks. She splashed the cold water on her face before grabbing a rag to wipe the blood off.

"You're better than I thought princess," Peter said coming up to her. She turned to him and frowned.

"You pulled a cheap move," she said while wetting the rag.