11

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT

Eden didn't sleep much at all that night. She hadn't even gone back to the dorm till after midnight. She had done a lot of thinking and decided that talking to Brian would be a good idea. Whether it be for closure or new beginnings. She dressed in black jeans and a navy tank top. Her hair was just down, which wasn't how she usually wore it. She had a slight headache but ignored it as she walked towards his apartment. She took a breath before knocking on the door.

"It's early. What could you possibly- Eden," he said when he saw her.

"Can we talk?"

"Yea yea just give me a sec," he said and closed the door. She furrowed her eyebrows and heard some rustling in there. She heard a pair of hushed voices and frowned. Brian came back to the door and opened it with a smile. "Come in."

"You have a girl in there," she said looking at him with a frown.

"What? No I don't," he said and she looked away from him. She pushed past him and walked towards his closet. She opened the door and a different girl stood there, wrapped in a sheet.

"No girl, huh," she said and shook her head while walking towards the door.

"Eden wait," Brian said and she shook her head.

"I can't trust you anymore. I wanted to come here and work things out but you just- you keep hurting me," she said while putting her hands against her chest.

"We can talk. I swear I'm done with it all. No more girls. No more games."

"How am I supposed to believe you?" She asked with tear filled eyes. "I'm going to forgive you and you're just going to have another girl in your bed tomorrow."

"No I'm not!" He said and the girl pushed past him and walked out quickly. "Just come in and we can talk."

"I don't want to talk. There's nothing left to be said. You said that I changed but you-you're nothing like who I thought you were," she said and turned away. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"I'm sorry E. Come on, don't be like this," he said tucking her hair behind her ear. She found it hard to resist his touch but pushed his hand away anyway. "Eden, please," he said and she shook her head. He sighed before grabbing her face and kissing her. She moved her head and pushed him back.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked and he glared at her.

"Me? I have always been here for you and you fail to see that," he said and tried to pull her into the apartment.

"Let me go," she said trying to get out of his grasp.

"Not until we talk," he said shaking her arms. "I have so much to say to you. So many feelings for you," he said and she shook her head.

"No," she said and he sighed. He pressed her back against the door frame and used his whole body so she couldn't get out.

"You can't just leave me. I need you."

"You're insane," she said while struggling in his grasp. "Hel-" her cry for help was cut short by Brian's hand. She still tried to be loud but it was no use. Brian shook his head while looking at the ground.

"I just want to make things right with you but you're making it so difficult," he said and she shook her head. "You know I think about you a lot," he said while tracing his finger across her cheek. "What you would look like in bed with me, sound like, taste like," he whispered while kissing her neck. A muffled cry came from her as she struggled some more. She felt like so scared. Like he was going to take advantage of her. All her feelings for him disappeared at his toxicity. She realized how he had been manipulating her for so long and she fell for it.