22

Eric opened his apartment door and they both walked in. When he closed it, Eric started kissing Eden again. His tongue swiped along her bottom lip and she opened her mouth. He started walking forward and her back pressed against the kitchen counter. Eden played with the hem of his shirt and he broke the kiss to take it off. He lifted her up on the counter and moved between her legs. Eden knew that she wanted this. She wanted Eric and wanted him before something got between them.

"Eric," she said and pulled away. He looked at her and brushed his fingers across his cheek. She pushed him away slightly and reached down to pull her shirt off. She tossed it aside and he looked down at her before going back in the for this kiss. He reached behind her and unclasped her bra. He grabbed his belt and started to undo it.

"Are you sure?" he asked pulling away and she nodded.

"I want to," she told him and he nodded before kissing her again. The both kicked off their shoes before Eric picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He carried her over to the bed and laid her down on her back. He kissed down her neck and chest. He noticed the bruise on her stomach and placed a feathery kiss on top of it. He unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down her legs before taking off his own. He looked down at her before crawling back on top of her.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered in her ear before nibbling on her ear lobe. She giggled a bit and he smiled against her skin. Eric looked down at her and brushed her damp hair away from her face. "Are you sure?"

"Yes Eric. I want you," she said while touching his cheek. His hand traced down her toned stomach until it got to her panties. She closed her eyes as he slipped his hand inside and kissed her neck.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he whispered in her ear before placing more kisses on her neck. She gasped when he rubbed circles around her clit. It was a sensation she had never felt before but she liked it. A soft moan escaped her lips and he moved back to kiss her lips. He slipped a finger inside of her and felt how tight she was. Eric slipped another finger inside of her to try and prepare her for him. Her hands rubbed his back as she moaned against his lips. He pulled his fingers out and slipped her panties off. He took off his boxers before hovering back above her.

"Go slow," she told him and he nodded while placing a kiss on her forehead.

"You ready?" he asked and she nodded. "It's gonna hurt but it'll only last for a little bit," he said while brushing her hair back.

"Okay," she said and he kissed her lips while pushing slowly into her. She squinted her eyes and winced a bit from the pain.

"Almost there," he whispered to her. When he was all the way in, he stopped to let her adjust. He looked down at her and she opened her eyes to look back at him. He felt something for her that he had never really felt for any one. He felt love for her. He cared about her so much and felt so much for her.

He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss against her lips. Their lips moved slowly together and her hands went to his hair. He pulled out a little bit before pushing back into her slowly. He kept going as they kissed and she moaned against his lips. She wanted more, though.

"Eric," she moaned while closing her eyes and tilting her head back. "Faster," she said and he kissed her neck while moving a bit faster. She moaned loudly and her fingers ran up and down his back. She was in a sort of state of bliss. Eric was making her feel so good and she loved it. She loved him.

He tried to control himself by remembering it was her first time. He could feel himself getting close and new that she would be too from her moans. She could feel the tightness in your lower stomach and her heart rate increasing. Eric reached down and pulled her one leg up and rubbed her thigh.