Casual Stream..Or so?

George was a streamer. He mostly played Minecraft but it depended on what his friends and him wanted to stream. He had 2 best friends

Dream and Sapnap.

George and Dream were oddly close though, Sapnap even saw it. Since Dream and Sapnap were friends before George was mentioned, He noticed the change in Dream every time they streamed with George. Sapnap didn't care, He honestly shipped it too.

Today was another stream. George and Dream only though, which was new for them. It was only George and Dream because Sapnap had something to do. Orrrrr Sapnap just wanted Dream and George to finally have some alone time..Anyways.

Dream and George both decided to play Minecraft. Before George started streaming, he put on his headphones, went on discord, and invited dream in a call.

" Ring .... Ring .... Ring "

Dream finally joined the call.

"Dream? You there? It took you long enough to answer." George said in a sassy tone. "Oh come on, It was only about 2 minutes or so." Dream replied. George rolled his eyes. "Alright, I'm starting the stream.." George said, Secretly blushing because of Dreams deep voice from waking up.

"Hey guys! Welcome to the stream!" George said.

Chat was going crazy as usual. They loved when George streamed. Mostly because he doesn't stream in weeks.

"Okay so I have dream in call.." said George.

"Hello." said Dream, Still in his deep voice.

Chat went crazy for Dream as-well. Mainly because everyone shipped him and George. Chat then asked where Sapnap was. Then George responded with..

"Oh, Sapnap went to go do something. Casual Sapnap."

Chat then REALLY got all crazy.

"JUST DREAM AND GEORGE???"
"OOO ITS ONLY GEORGE AND DREAMMM"

Chat was practically insane. They really shipped them hard. It was even making George notice his chat. He then started blushing.

"Chat's going crazy, Dream"

"I see." Dream replied.

George was full on red. Chat noticed too.

"Uh- Okay. Dream hop on." George said still practically blushing.

"Going." Dream Responded. Dream was teasing George at this point. He knew he was blushing, He could hear it in his accent and voice.

"Alright, Dream. How are you?" George said.

"I'm actually doing great. Especially with you." Dream teased, Typical Dream, Always play flirting with George, making him blush every time as well.

George choked up. "Uh. Oh my god." George said with a blushy smirk.

"Ah, I see. " Dream said

"See what, Clay?" George replied.

Dream choked up this time. He didn't expect that out of George.

They were now teasing back and fourth this time.

"See what? come on now, spit it out! See! Even Chat wants to know!" George said , with a smirk. He knew Dream always got surprised when George called him by his REAL name.

Chat went INSANE. They were going crazy!

After hours went by, George decided to finally end the stream still blushing because y'know. Dream just being Dream.

"Alright, BYEEEE GUYS!" George said with an ":]" Expression on his face, while waving.

He ended the stream and exhaled. He was blushing so hard he had to hold it in so Chat wouldn't notice and make up assumptions even though George did have a thing for Dream.

"Oh George. Calm down now." Dream said.

"I know i'm irresistible." Dream said. Wheezing.

"Oh shut up, Dream." George said smiling and blushing very hard.

"Oh yeah? Make me." said Dream. He sounded serious this time. Very serious. It's like he actually wanted to do something about it.

"Check your dms. Surprise is waiting in there for you. Cya Georgie." Dream said, Leaving the call teasing George.

George was blushing HARD and was thinking of him.

what is in my dms?

did he send a pic of himself?

what the hell.

George then checked his dms.

" Oh My God. "

George Opened a dm of dream.

you looked amazing this stream. hopefully we can have more alone time? ahaha. love ya.

George was blushing hard.

"God, Dream wouldn't actually like me in that way."

"would he?"

Hello! This is my first ever fanfic and i hope i did well. sorry if there are any spelling errors or punctuation errors. But thank you for reading :) Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/or night! remember, you are loved and perfect! i'm proud of you and hope you are doing well. :) thanks for reading! cya next chapter ! <3