A visit from Bad and Sapnap.

Cover Creds. - @/ umbra.png on instagram!

————————————————————-

Badboyhalo and Sapnap had finally met up, The thing Bad didn't know was that George and Dream had been dating for 12 months, aka, A year. Bad just assumed they were very close, but he would never think that they're dating.

Bad and Sapnap met up at a local coffee shop.

"BAD!" Sapnap said, with his arms wide open. Bad went into his arms, as a hug.

"Hello little muffin head!" Bad says to Sapnap, referring muffin head as a nickname to Sapnap.

"What's with the "muffin head" calling, Bad?" Sapnap says, laughing.

"I dunno, I call everyone that!" Bad says, in a squeaky voice.

After coffee, both Bad and Sapnap decided to go to to his house, (Sapnaps house) .

"Whoa, This your place?" Bad says to Sapnap.

"Yeah, cool right?" Sapnap says, feeling confident.

"Yeeeaaah!" Bad says.

Both Bad and Sapnap chatted for about 15 minutes before Sapnap got a call from Dream.

"Hey Dream, What's up?" Sapnap says, picking up the phone.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to see if you can visit?" Dream says. Sapnap heard muffled groans in the background, it usually meant George was annoyed.

"Yeah, I'll come by. Oh yeah, Bad's here, by the way." Sapnap says, looking at Bad.

"Great! Cya then." Dream says. It sounded as if Dream was excited for some company.

Although, George wasn't. He just wanted to have some alone time with Dream, even though he lives with Dream everyday. George was just being clingy as usual, He knew too, he just didn't want to admit it.

George went to where Dream was located, which was in the living room, watching tv.

"Drreeeeam." George groans, in a annoying tone, although he made it sound cute at the same time.

"George." Dream says, in a stern but seductive voice.

"I'm bored." George says, while getting closer to Dream, both of the men in a cuddling position.

George rested his head on Dreams shoulder as he told him that he was bored.

"Oh yeah? What do you wanna do?" Dream says, questioning George.

"I dunno. Whatever is great, I'm just bored. I wish we had some compan-" George says, getting cut off by the door bell ringing.

"Oh! That must be Sapnap and Bad!" Dream says, getting up from the couch.

"SAPNAP AND BAD? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THEY WERE COMING!" George says, in an excited yet shocked tone.

"Yeah, baby! I mean, It is company, right?" Dream says, in an uplifting tone, while smiling at George

George heart melted, he loved when Dream always tried to cheer him up.

George still was sitting in the couch, He was waiting for Bad and Sapnap to come in so he can greet them.

Sapnap and Bad walked in and Bad immediately gave George and Dream a hug first. Sapnap on the other hand was saying-