Party.

Cover Creds. - X on tumblr !
Also, Slight NSFW Warning!
——————————————————-

George and Dream were now dating for 7 Months. Some locals hosted a Christmas Party and they both wanted to go try it out. Dream has been to plenty of parties, and George had only been to 2. George didn't really do anything at parties but just sit on a couch talking to others who also didn't like the party.

Dream mostly wanted George to come with him to the party, but George didn't really wanna go, But since Dream gave him a pouty face again and a "Pleeeeaasssseee?" He would've felt bad if he had said no. So therefore, he agreed to going to the party with Dream.

"Oh god, Dream. You are such an idiot." George said, while smiling.

"You are! You never wanna go places with me!" Dream said, making a baby voice so George can feel bad for him.

"Your stupid baby voice isn't gonna work anymore. It'll make me want to say no even more!" George said, Teasing Dream.

Dream turned around with his head down and a sad expression, trying to fool George to prove him that he would feel bad for Dream.

"Noo, Dream! Come back! y'know I didn't mean it!" George said feeling bad for what he said to Dream.

"HA! I JUST PROVED MY OWN POINT TOWARDS YOU! You see! You do feel bad for my baby voice and sad expressions!" Dream says, proving his point while feeling confident.

"Hahaha. You got me! Now hurry up. I wanna get this stupid party over with." George said, Making his first sentence with a sarcastic tone

Dream and George walk to the bedroom to pick out some clothes to wear to the party.

"Does this look good?" Dream said while picking out clothes.

"Oh my god, You wear that, and you will literally make me drool." George said with blushing smile.

"Guess i'll wear it then." Dream said, Smirking and winking at George.

Dream knew what he was doing to George. The outfit Dream picked out was a surprise for George. Dream knew he would like it and wanted to tease him by wearing it.

"Ah, So you wanna play that game? Okay." George said, Whiling smirking, blushing, and feeling confident.

George secretly had a skirt, with lace looking thigh high socks in his Closet from his sister. His sister bought them for him as a dare, but George actually liked those items and would wear them secretly around his house, when no one was around.

George grabbed his red hoodie, the skirt, and the lace thigh high socks and went to the restroom to try them on. He came out the restroom and saw that Dream wasn't in sight. He peeked out his bedroom door and saw that Dream was sitting in the living room, watching one of George's old stream.

*oh my god, maybe this was a bad idea, what if he finds it unattractive and weird?*

George's thoughts were all over the place. But he finally sucked up all of his courage and decided to walk in the living room. His plan was to stand behind the counter and wait until Dream came up to him and give him a hug from his side, Then thats when Dream would notice his outfit and Practically drool.

"Maybe not DROOL, but blush." George said to himself, mumbling so Dream wouldn't hear.

George walked out, smoothly and Dream didn't see him come out, just yet.

George got behind the counter and started to get on his phone until Dream would come up to him and find a surprise.

Scroll, Scroll, Scroll.