Dreams Hoodie.

George and Dream were now dating for 8 months. They were both enjoy their companies together and both were very happy together.

Dream decided to finally stream after almost 2 months but here's the twist, Dream finally lived with George and was around him most of the time. If George wasn't with Dream, He was in the living room, or showering.

"Dreeeaaaam." George said, sounding exhausted, also with a deep voice.

"What? Is everything okay?" Dream replied, with a worried tone.

"Yes, just when are you gonna stream? You haven't streamed for like 3 months!" George said.

"2, actually, But I'm about to stream. Don't say anything, or do anything silly. We have to keep our relationship a secret to our viewers"  Dream said.

"Oh come on, They literally ship us together and wouldn't even be surprised if they found out." George said, with a flirty voice.

Dream choked up. Dream didn't expect that answer from George.

"They what now?" Dream said, sounding surprised.

"Ship us? Oh come on, don't tell me you don't know what that means." George says.

"Oh my god. They ship us??" Dream said, Sounding concerned.

"Yeah, it's not that big of a deal." George said, in a flirty tone.

Dream laughed and kissed George's forehead and messed up his hair.

"Okay, I'm starting the stream, Cya! I love you George." Dream said, to George.

"I Love you too!" George said, Sounding happy and very much in love.

...

"Ahem- Hey chat! I finally decided to stream. Uh- This is a big thing I guess, Well since I haven't streamed in a while. But here I am!" Dream said.

George was in the living room, Feeling bummed out. He put up a plan that he was going to put on Dreams hoodie, And walk in on Dreams stream, He'll get Dreams attention and start-

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Okay yeah that's too much." George said to himself.

Dream was speed running Minecraft, and heard George in the other room watching a movie.

Chat heard it too.

"GEORGE IN THE LIVING ROOM?"

"HMMMM WHAT MOVIE IS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND?"

"WHOS WATCHING THE MOVIE IN THE BACKGROUND DREAM??"  All of chat said.

"Oh my god, Chats going crazy." Dream said as he mumbled to himself.

"Chat, No one is in the background, I'm literally all alone, It's probably the movie I put on earlier still continuing." Dream said, almost blushing with laughter.

George overheard Dream talking to his chat.

*Is now the time to go in and get his hoodie?*

*If I'm gonna get his hoodie, He has to take it off, Maybe I'll tease him a bit?*

"Yeah." George said, Laughing.

George walked over to his room, That was wear Dream was streaming at the moment.

"Hello, Dream." George said, in a flirty yet quiet tone.

"GEOR- AHEM. I mean." Dream said, Almost frightened by George sneaking up on him.