~°The°Tik°Tok°~

Atsushi's Pov:

It was a normal day at the ADA but pretty boring. Given that I finished all my assigned jobs and was left with nothing to do, other than to be on my phone. As I was scrolling threw tik tok Dazai started to look over my shoulder, and in the most energetic voice yelled at me "ATSUSHI YOU HAVE TIK TOK WHATS YOUR USERNA-", "-DONT even try, I am not afraid to block you" I said harshly. "But whyyyyy" the brown hair one said acting like a child. "Dazai-san I'm sorry I have to do this", I said tapping on my phone. "Do what?" The bandaged man asked with curiosity. "You have been blocked, and don't try anyone else in the ADA because I have them blocked as well." I said as I went down stairs to the café.

Dazai's Pov:

'What's gotten into him? Why is Atsushi being so protective over his social media?'. As these questions grew in my mind so did a plan. 'So everyone in the ADA is blocked... but~ what about the Port mafia~?'. I then proceeded to pull out my phone and call, none other than my dear chuuya~~~. As soon as the red head answered he immediately started screaming "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT YOU WALKING WAST OF BANDAGES!?!?!" "Well my dear chuuya~ I was wondering if you could, I don't know do me a favor~? Before you say no, this would only require you to go on you phone". I asked in a sinister way. "What is it!?!" The red head asked sarcastically. "Well~~ since you asked so nicely. Could you please find atsushi's tik tok's and send them to me?" I asked with a sadistic grin on my face. "WHY CANT YOU DO IT!!" the red head asked sounding annoyed and aggravated. "You see Atsushi kind of blocked me and the whole ADA so now I want to know what he's hiding". I said snickering. "Will this make you shut up?"he asked, "Yes, yes it will" I said as I hung up and placed the phone in my pocket. 'This will be interesting'.

Chuuya's Pov:

'Damn wast of bandages, if this will make him shut up then ill do it'. I started to open tik tok and search up random usernames to see if it could be the were-tiger's. 'Hmmm atsushi123? No, N.Atsushi? No, WERE-TIGER!?!? NO! UGHHH,' I was about to give up when I saw a username that caught my eye.

'Hmmmm jinko_the_white_tiger,' as I clicked onto the profile I was amazed to find out it was none other that Atsushi's. 'But why is that his profile name? Eh doesn't concern me'. As I started scrolling threw the were-tigers tik tok's I was caught off guard when I saw akutagawa in it. Disregarding the video I keept scrolling, and over and over again kept seeing Atsushi talking about Akutagawa. 'Welp time to send these to dazai, I think he can taunt the were-tiger with a few of his dancing video's. I won't tell him about the akutagawa one's though. That's what he gets for making me do this.'

[ time skip to after the video's were sent]

I couldn't help but go back to one of the one's with akutagawa in it. I wanted to see what it was. Mabey a declaration of war or something. And I  was to curious not to. 'Damn it.' As I watched the video a large wave of shock and confusion passed over me. "What. The. HELL!!!?!" I screamed.
After I did I immediately heard footsteps approach my office.
"well speak of the devil" I mutterd as the door opened. The thin black and white haired male closed the door behind him then walked up to me in confusion.

"Is something wrong sir?" Akutagawa asked in confusion most likely because of my yelling. I was still staring at my phone before showing it to the black and white haired boy.

3rd person Pov: He was confused at first as to why chuuya would show him a video of himself until he read the lyrics.
[Inserts emo boy song lyrics its to cringe to write]
Reading this made akutagawa blush furiously and sort of enraged him. "WHO MADE THIS!?!" He asked both very flustered and angry. Chuuya then told him to look at the account username, to which akutagawa did as he was instructed. 'Jinko_the_white_tiger' this only made akutagawa more flustered and tomato like.

Atsushi's Pov:

'It's been about an hour since Dazai asked about my tik tok stuff mabey he forgot' I thought positively. Just then I was interrupted by a notification from, none other than the app tik tok.

[Rashomon started following you]

"Interesting name" I quietly said to myself before tapping on it, to check out my new followers account.
"AHHHH" Suddenly I jumped out of my seat causing a few stares from the others at the café.
'What?How?When?' Questions started to fill my head as I tried to figure out how Akutagawa. The guy I like.
Found my tik tok.
"OH no. Nonononono I used the name jinko too! God damn it!!!" I said very loudly earning a few more stairs from more people.

Akutagawa's Pov:
after I calming down (and following the white tiger) I decided to scroll threw his videos. One of them had the boy talking about how cool he thought me and my ability are. 'Hehe Cute' I thought as a small dust of pink swept my cheeks, leaving a light blush.
Being totally unaware that the Grey haired boy was in deep panic and embarrassment at that moment.

A.N/ So I think I did good with the first chapter given that I've never written a fanfic before if you have any ideas on what I should do next please don't be shy. You can tell me:)