♤●■ school?■●♤

Tanizaki's pov?

(A/n BTW don't forget that my Boi is a part-time student, soooooo)

I was Lazer focused on the lesson being taught, but a sound of loud footsteps approaching the door shook everyone up and redirected our attention to it.

*slam*

"TANIZAKISJDHSJ HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IM SORRY HELP HELP HELPISBSKDVSKJS!!" the tigers yelled panting for breath, still transformed into part tiger.

"TANIZAKU WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" The teacher yelled, demanding an answer.

"Oh, he's from my part-time job; it'll only be a sec!" I said, getting up from my seat and running over to a frantic atsushi.

"Hey, who's he?" "What's going on?" "How is he turning into a tiger?" "wtaf" whispers were heard through the classroom.

"Ok, atsushi, what's wrong?" I asked, supporting him on my shoulder.

"I made joke *gasp* about emo boy *more gasping* boyfriend .. And in return he *gasps gasps gasp* chased me all around town and it lead me to your school!!" Atsushi said followed by him coughing like his emo bf.

"Ok um how far away is he?"

"Well he started to cough mid chase so I chucked and inhaler at him and ran full speed hoping you could help." Omg this dude knows nothing!?

"Ok well I'm now going to explain to the class qhats going on before I get suspended." And with that I stood in the front and cleared my throat.

"Ok as you all know I'm tanizaki, but I also work at the armed detective agency. This here is my coworker. He is currently running from a port mafia member. Through if I am correct this one is on a no kill agreement for 6 months so we are safe. I will use my ability to hide my friend from him. Just stay calm." I explained to them orderly and surprisingly enough they agreed and obliged to my request. And I activated my ability. After everything was done and atsushi was hidden the door slammed open again revealing an emo with hard-core asthma.

"Where is he!?" He said to himself. Akutagawa then took the time to look at his surroundings. His eyes soon met mine and he started walking my way. I (being someone who doesn't fight) just started shaking cuz I don't wanna die 😭😭.

"You!"

"Yessss"

"Your the one tachihara has a crush on right? Red hair Ada?" I'm sorry what!?

"Mabeyyy? Yes I do work for the Ada though."

"Whatever, now do you know where I can find Atsushi Nakajima!" Sheesh he used his full name. Dang atsushis in trouble. He started to smirk and out came another sentence.

"I guess since Jinko isn't here I can kill you all with no consequences!" Akutagawa said, sounding almost like he'd gone mad.

"HEY I THOUGH YOU KEPT YOUR WORD!?" Atsushi yelled, breaking my light snow.

"There you are atsushi!"

"Oh crap!" He said to himself before latching onto the vampire boi. Enclosing him into a hug.

"Ok, go be gay somewhere else, just not in my school, please?" I basically begged atsushi.

"Fineee" he said, drawing akutagawa out. But you could still hear faint whispers from the two as the door shut.

"Hey, isn't that the guy from the wanted poster?-"