●♡• trivia night •♡●

We gonna try smth different today

Dazai's Pov:

BOOM DIDNT EXPECT THAT NOW DID YOU!?

"Ranpo have you found atsushi yet?"

"Obviously what kind of great detective wouldn't be able to find him?" Wow ok then.

"So where is he?"

"Here" he said while connecting his computer to the TV and start playing a live stream.

"Holy shit the Port mafia has a YouTube channel!?" Yasano yelled waking into the room.

"Hey I think its a live stream?" Kyouka said. I don't think she really understands technology that well. Ranpo clicked onto the live stream and it started to play.

"Hello everyone, welcome back to another port mafia trivia! Last week was higuchi, next week is chuuya, and this week is .... AKUTAGAWA!" Mori said into the screen. What did we just find. Then a familiar tiger was pulled in front of the screen too.

"And for our special guest, a detective from the ada, atsushi Nakajima!" Mori said once again.

"Uhm mori why am I here?"

"Elise wanted to meet you, also during trivia nights we bring in someone not apart of the Port Mafia that is special to the category just to spice it up."

"Now time to introduce out contests."

"Gin our returning winner"

[Time skip to the actual game.]

"Do I have to sit here?" I physically cringed at the sound of akutagawa's voice. And saw him sitting uncomfortably on a stool on a stage thing.

"Yes! Now first question!" Elise yelled.

"Who weights more, kenji a 14 year old ada boy, or akutagawa a 20 year old Port mafia boy?" Mori questioned.

"Obviously akutagawa?" Yasano said.

"Oooo am I on a TV show?" Kenji said.

"I don't... know?" I said, it had to be akutagawa right? How did they get kenjis weight though?

*buzzzzz*

"Yes Gin?" Elise said.

"Kenji most likely" she said. That can't be right.

"That is correct. Now let's see so if aku is 110 and Kenji is 115 then.." she started trying to do math on her fingers. Suddenly the young girls math was interrupted by a whole ass baguette being thrown at Akutagawa in the back gound.

"The fuck who did that?" The camera then turned to face an emo furry holding a bag of baguettes .... for some reason?

"EAT THE GOD DAMN BAGUETTE AKUTAGAWA!"

"COULD YOU NOT RIGHT NOW JINKO!?"

"NOT UNTIL YOU EAT SOMETHING" he threw another baguette.

"I ALREADY ATE SOMETHING BEFORE WE STARTED"

*bzzzzz* Gin hit her buzzer and all eyes where on her.

"Ryu instant coffee mixed with chocolate milk isn't food." He drinks what!?

"Anywayyyy let's continue onto the trivia night." Elise said, pulling out a card with words on it.

"Who was the first person akutagawa saved?" She said.

*bzzzzz*

"Yes kaji?"

"No one that's a trick question!" He said confidently.