~•♤dressed in the dark♤•~

Atsushi's Pov:

*beep beep beep* I felt my eyes flutter open as I look over to see what was making that sound. Suddenly a rush of panic filled my head.
"OH CRAP IM LATE" I yelled while getting speed dressed. I hadn't bothered to turn my lights on so it was pretty hard to see what I was doing. After checking my phone for the time I noticed it was supposed to be cold today.
Due to me not wanting to catch a cold I quickly grap the nearest jacket and proceed to rush out the door.

[Time skip brought to you by akutagawa's shaved off eyebrows]

As I opened the door to the ADA I was immediately greeted by non other than a screaming and sort of shocked kunikida.
"ATSUSHI YOU ARE AWARE THAT IT IS NOW 8:23 CORRECT"
"Yes yes" I said in a soft mumble
"THEN WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN THE REASON AS TO WHY YOU ARE 1 HOUR AND 23 MINUTES LATE"
Still being quite tired I just walked over to my desk and slumped into this comfy long jacket while saying I overslept.
After adjusting to the fact that I was awake and needed to work I then realized that someone had their eyes on me. After looking around my eyes then land on well none other that a suicidal maniac.
"Atttt~Suuuu~Shiiiii~" dazai said in a suspicious voice.
'Oh no this can't be good' I thought before responding.
"What do you need dazai-san" I said not wanting to deal with him right now.
"Welllll since you asked so nicely I have a job for you!"
Oh god please no. I can't deal with this at this time in the morning.
"What is it?"
"Well the boss wanted you to do an intell gathering mission, but it seems mori was also interested in gathering the same information. SOOOOOO being the amazing person I am I decided we agency's should work together!!"
I dont like wear this is heading
"And this includes me how?" I questioned
"Well you and a Port mafia agent will be working together for this mission!" He said excitedly
"Why do I-","BOSSES ORDERS"
Dazai said cutting me off 'this can't be good'

After being sent off to meet who ill be working with on this project, I couldn't help but notice how cold it had gotten. Deciding to zip up my jacket I finally noticed something unfamiliar about it. 'I don't remember buying this, why is it so longgggg. Actually it kind of reminds me of someone.' Not being able to remember who though I just put my hands In the pockets of the black jacket and continued walking.

As I was getting closer to my destination, I decided it was best to look around from my assignment partner. Walking around I started looking for someone with fancy clothes (ya know typical Port mafia style) and I came across a tall guy with a fancy white shirt and a levi neck thing (idk what there called)

Tapping the guys shoulder he then turns around to face me. "JINKO" "AKUTAGAWA" we both screamed out. Causing a racket ended up with us getting weird looks from others passing buy. The something hit me.

"Hey akutagawa where's your jacket?" I said kind of curious as to why he didn't bring it.

Suddenly he turned his head a small tin of pink brushed his face.

"J-just look down stupid jinko, did you not check a mirror!"

"What are you talking about of course not I woke up late and so I had no time to see my self in the mirror." I said aggravated as I started to look down at my self before stopping. "WAIT!!! THIS ISNT EVEN MY JACKET!!! WHO'S IS IT-" I said panicking. Then it hit me.

"Wait if your not wearing your jacket. And I'm wearing someone else's.... is this yours?" I said looking up at the Rashomon dude with a questioning and hella embarrassed expression. He said nothing and only answer with a slight nod indicating a yes.

We both just stood there for hours still in shock that neither of us could recover from.

No ones pov

Little did they now that no to far behind was a certain couple in need of black mail on the two.

Extra
How did atsushi get the jacket
Well on a previous mission they needed to use there weird combination and atsushi and Akutagawa passed out afterwards and dazai being dazai called chuuya to bring Akutagawa home and he brought atsushi home. Dazai being lazy just hung the jacket up inside of atsushi's closet instead of returning it. Akutagawa has been frantic ever since.

(A/n sorry for the short chapter I have like 13 school essays that I haven't done yet and are due soon. I'll update as often as I can.)