♧○ partners in crime ○♧

Bruh, before this starts, idk recently I've had an obsession with lovers that ate also criminals. So for this I had decided take yet another au, pm atsushi and akutagawa. Yeah, this plot line has not be thought through so hope this goes well. Also atsushis got a few screws loose bc I kin him and said so.

"Ooooo" atsushi said, eyes sparkling after yet another successful mission.

"Let's just look for the files necessary and leave" Akutagawa ordered.

"On it" higuchi said blankly.

"Wow your so focused higuchi! I hope to be as good as you one day!" Atsushi said enthusiastically, as he went to go see how the victims of his ability looked.

"Th-thanks" She flushed at the sudden praise. (Not a ship, she probably don't get complements often in the pm so it caught her off guard.)

"What are you doing-" Akutagawa started, while watching the younger one examine the dead bodys.

"Wow this one was married!"Atsushi exclaimed, slipping the wedding band off the dead man's finger. Suddenly an idea popped into his head. In record time he managed to move from where he stood, to kneeling infront of his superior, with the ring lifted into the air.

"Will you, akutagawa, do me the honor and marry me-" rashomon emerged and a loud echoing slap was heard, before it retracted back into the man's coat.

"Ouch" the boy yelled gripping the side of his face.

"But you never said no?" He then got up and enclosed the other in a big hug, and behain swaying.

"What are you doing you fool!" Akutagawa said, trying to push the other away. But ultimately failed. Atsushi started humming a song and moving with the muffled beat, being careful to step over the Previously alive humans on the floor.

"Sir, the file has been found-" She paused.

"What are you doing?" She wondered, like her and atsushi knew how eachother felt, but only talked on Mondays. (AKA akutagawa siblings fan club meetings)

"Nothing" akutagawa said, shoving atsushi away harshly.

"Awww" the other said, making a sad face.

"Anyway, today is Monday, so let's head back" higuchi said, soon join the side of akutagawa.

[Time skippppppp to the akutagawas fan club meeting because why not]

"How's you and Gin going?" Atsushi asked, bringing snacks to the table in his loft.

"We are doing pretty well! We've even gone out together in public!" Higuchi said excitedly.

"I'm glad!! I hope me and ryunosuke can be like that soon" atsushi said letting out a sigh.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you guys will-"
*ringgggg* a phone buzz interrupted higuchis inspirational talk.

"Damn this better be important" atsushi said answering  the phone.

"It sure as hell is" the voice from the other side spoke.

"Akutagawa I didn't know it was you-"

"Shut up and turn on the tv to *** news"

"Yes sir"

And with that, atsushi did as he was told and turned on the TV. What he saw freaked him tf out.

"Did we not check for cameras!" Atsushi said looking over to higuchi, who was just in as much shock as the other. On the screen was a news reporter and to the side, a video of the shenanigans from there mission earlier.

"Is someone with you?" Akutagawa questioned atsushi of the phone.

"Nope no one, gotta go, bye" and he quickly hung up.

"Ahhh what and I'm gonna do"atsushi cried out, draping himself over higuchi.

"He probably hates me now." He said once more.

"It's ok, I doubt that's what it will take for him to hate you. "Higuchi said comforting him.

"Will bringing the decapitated head of the news reporter, will that repair our relationship?" Atsushi asked, facing higuchi.

"Maybe" She said. And with that, atsushi jumped up and started towards the door.

"You can stay in the guest bedroom if ya want" He said, leaving the apartment in a rush.

"Where is his damn address" atsushi said to himself, tapping away on his phone.

"BINGO" He said, clicking on a tap.

[Time skipppppp]

After collecting the head, atsushi made his way to the closest grocery store to grab a box and some ribbon. After somehow obtaining those, without the authorities called on him he want into the ally behind Akutagawas apartment to wrap his present.

Throughout the prosses atsushi was talking pictures to post later. And when finished he made his way out the ally and towards the entrance of the building. After entering, he immediately pressed the button for the 11th floor.

[Time skip to arriving in front of akutagawas door because I have no idea how to move the plot forward like that.]

He stood infront of his superiors door, contemplating how he was gonna deliver this. After 5 minutes he finally decided on how to approach giving his present.

"Honey I'm homeeeee" atsushi said, slamming the door open. Only to be met with something absolutely shocking. Akutagawa, kyouka, and a few other port mafia members sat around a table, with a paper sign in the middle saying 'atsushis fan club' and 'higuchi fanclub on Fridays'

"The fuck" was the first thing that was said. Atsushi looked at the familiar faces, before being attacked by rashomon.

"Owwww, I just wanted to give you something as an apology!" He screamed out.

"You literally embarrassed me on live TV, what do you think will make up for it!" Akutagawa yelled sternly.

"Here" the younger one said, holding out the box in front of him. Akutagawa got up from. Where he was sitting and made his way over to the box. And opened it. Immediately grossed out by the man-tigers idea of a present.

"D-do you like it?" Atsushi asked, shy for some reason. Seeing the hope in his eyes, akutagawa couldn't dare shatter the boys heart. So instead, he reached in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course" 'not in the least' what he said and thought where to different things.

"O-oh good" Atsushi said blushing before he ran out the room. As soon as he left, akutagawa was questioned about the box.

"Just a decapitated head." He said, slightly blushing from. The previous engagement he had with the man-tiger. Evreyone was puzzled for the rest of the night.

Extra #1

"So did he like the gift?" Higuchi asked, seeing atsushis post and knowing he gave his crash a decapitated head.

"Yeah!! And he even gave me a kiss too!!!" The boy said excitedly.

Extra #2 bsd 88 spoilers:

And alarm went off, waking atsushi from his dream of a past memory. Not knows what to do, he just cried, gripping his former lovers coat, remembering the first time he realized his feeling toward Akutagawa.

"Why did you have to leave me?" He asked. Counting to sob into the coat.