A/N IMPORTANT!!!

Before reading, I may sound rather stern, but I'm not trying to be mean.

Ok, so I know it may bug a lot of you. But just because I write, doesn't mean I can spell. As much you yall may want to, please don't correct my spelling. (It's not like imma go back through and correcting unless it's a key detaile to the story itself, so your wasting your energy)
Also, I can assure you that people have read my story's before you, and read over the miss spellings, but I don't understand why you would think it appropriate to stress me out more with these corrections.

I'm not a good writer, nor am I living a life of luxury and stress free. When you see mistakes or flaws, that means I was just trying to work faster so I can provide you with good content. And it's not evreyone, but I don't understand why it even started. Just know, I'm not being payed for this, I'm doing this for fun and entertainment, though it may pain me, if critiques on my work contine then it's going to take away all happiness I feel with this and eventually cause me to no longer enjoy wrighting and providing content for you all.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, hopefully I'll get back with a new chapter soon.