○•◇ collars ◇•°

No ones pov:

"Hey, atsushi, a package arrived in your name." A former assassin spoke, handing a small package over to him. The boy not being able to recall ordering anything, the clueless man opened it.

A grunt was heard from him, followed by a yell.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" He shouted, taking a white collar aligned with spikes and a bell. Inspecting it further, he noticed a tag with Jinko on it.

"This bi-!!" Stopping himself, he looked over to the tiny child and asked one question.

"Wanna go to a pet store?"

"Why?" She asked.

"You'll see!" And with that, they left out to the shop.

[Time skip brought to you by Aya and brams friendship]

"So what exactly are you looking for?" Kyouka questioned the seemingly angry man.

"A dog collar, hopefully red with spikes." He replied, looking through the collar section of the store.

"You mean this," Kyouka said, lifting up a collar and handing it over to atsushi. Making him gasp.

"It's a bit expensive, though," she added on.

"Worth it!" The cat boy replied, graciously accepting the collar from the younger one. And he began to walk over to the customized name tag section. Now, Kyouka was really wondering what this man was planning. She took a slight glance at what he was typing only to notice the word 'Diablo'.

After the expensive purchases, atsushi then led the way to the Emo Boys apartment. Kyouka figured out what was happening, so she just went back home. Approaching the door, atsushi grew a little more nervous about his plan. Nevertheless, he followed through by placing the bag down, ringing the doorbell, and running.

[The next day]

"Hey, atsushi!" Yosano greeted as he walked through the door. Take a minute to stop and stare. The question finally came.

"What's this?" She asked, pulling on the cat collar currently attached to the atsushis neck.

Allow me to explain that atsushi does have some sort of rage issue. Being given a cat collar as a form of mockery is something that might spike it. So, in short, he is wearing it out of spite. Or so he thought.

"Just something random I found." His answer wasn't wrong?

"Oh, ok then." She said then left.

[Skip over to the Port mafia]

So, atsushi decided to get him back about the collar situation. And he'll be damned if he lets the cat boy win. So, like the competitive bastard he is, akutagawa is now wearing the collar. And getting questions about it.

"Oh yeah, and akutagawa?" Mori called.

"Yes, boss?" He replied bluntly.

"You'll be having a team up 'mission' with the tiger tonight."

'Damn'

Meanwhile, back at the agency,

"Oh my God, ATSUSHI, AKUTAGAWA FINALLY GAVE IN TO THE MORE EMO PART OF HIS STYLE INSTEAD OF THE VICTORIAN SIDE!!!" Dazais voice. Extremely loud. Everyone stopped working just to stare his way.

"Wait, why is akutagawa here?" Atsushi asked. Terrified of facing the emo.

"You all have a mission together!" Dazai said, pulling the younger man out of his seat and shoving him to the door. The two men made absolute awkward eye contact.

"Heyyyy akutagawaaaaa." Atsushi said awkwardly.

"So, do you know what our mission is?" The younger questioned.

"Useless like usual jinko," Akutagawa commented.

"Ouch, that hurts." Atsushi responded before he was explained the mission. Apparently, they needed to gather Intel on someone, and that person frequently visits a flashey bar often. So basically, they just needed to 'fit in' there to do the mission.

"I knew you were a cat jinko." Referring to the collar he bought.

"HEY IM NOT A CAT IM A TIGER! And you one to talk, dog, " Atsushi said, yanking on the collar akutagawa wore.

"You sure?" The emo said, pulling out a toy mouse.

"Here kitty kitty," the emo said teasingly.

obviously thinking that the younger one wouldn't react. Boy, was he wrong. Akutagawa lifted up the mouse right as atsushi was about to pounce. Akutagawa looked confused as fuck.

"Hey, stop playing around!" Atsushi yelled at akutagawa, still trying to capture the toy.

"Never!" he yelled back, starting to make a commotion in the bar.

"Hey, you two! Stop making a ruckus!" The bartender yelled at the two. The drinks  they decided on were something fruity and sweet for atsushi and water for akutagawa. He still has ptsd from drinking with dazai. 

"So why are you wearing that anyway?" The tiger asked, referring to the collar.

"I don't know, why are you wearing yours?" The other questioned. They both just refused to admit that the reason they wore them was because it was a gift from the other.

[Time skip]

So, the mission was finished; they both got the needed intell. Though atsushi was left, a little buzzed. So, being drunk and refusing to admit it, as soon as they left the bar, an emo got yanked by his collar and attacked by a kiss. From his enime. And it lasted all of a minute before both pulled away.

"Jinko what the hell-"

"Till next time, dog." And with that, atsushi turned his back and left to his house probably. 'He can take care of himself' akutagawa thought, starting to go the other way. 'I think' and with that question left alone. He felt compelled to ensure the tigers' safe arrival home. This led to a few fights, though, due to the agency's many enimes seeing this as an opportunity to strike. In the end, atsushi made it home safely, and akutagawa felt some sort of fulfillment for watching over the tiger.

I know, right? Another chapter in the same month!? (I think)
Lol, I'm still having fun writing these, so please don't leave this book just yet!!!!I hope you enjoyed these chapters so far! I hope to try and attempt to post more frequently!!!