Tattoo parlor ♪('▽`)

lmao ok so the rundown for this au is they work at a tattoo shop, we will start with our lovely tiger boy lmao, he has a  tiger tattoo on his back along with a few others along his neck and arms, his outfit is a black shirt ticked into smi-high wasted pants, and a white short sleeved unbuttoned collard shirt over it, he works at a tattoo station. Akutagawa has a dragon type tattoo that wraps around his body and has red lightning around it, the tattoo starts from his hip or smth and ends with the dragon head on his neck. His outfit is (idk how to describe it, you know how when you see a t-shirt but is doesn't have the sleeves but its not a tank top yeah like that but also a crop top) and black pants with a chain, choker, and a few other necklaces, he has an industrial piercing along with 3 helix piercings and regular earlobe piercings, a tongue piercing, and bridge piercing and that's from what you can see.... you can guess what station  he does.... piercing station lol. im getting lazy so the others will be introduced along the way  also I apologies for not updating, ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ) here's a chapter now thought. 

Atsushi's Pov:

So today its my turn to open shop so that means I had to get up at the ass crack of dawn to do this, all because Dazai didn't want to.

[flash backkkkkkkkk]

Private messages

Bandage boy: Atsushi-kunnnnnnn

Tiger tattoo guy: yes 

Bandage boy: can you do me a huge favor and open shop?

Tiger tattoo guy :Wha-

Bandage Boy: kay thanks! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

[present time]

yeah so here I am. Approaching the door I looked over to see my more violent co-worker standing there in his normal outfit with a cup of coffee in hand. 

"Hey Akutagawa! why are you here so early?" I asked nervously, why would anyone be here at this time? especially she short tempered emo himself!

"Early is on time, on time is late, late is left" he told me as he walked passed me in through the now opened door. 'that actually makes sense' I thought to myself trailing behind. we both went to our stations across from each other and started setting up, ya know sanitizing the stuff and whatnot to provide the best experience for out clients. Akutagawa is actually really good with ink, he just cant stand it when someone would come in and not be able to handle to pain of getting a tattoo. Like this man would seriously get aggravated whenever someone would show even a slight sign of destress, but because of this he was moved over to piercings. 

after what seemed like two hours clients started to arrive. My client hadn't arrived on time, but Akutagawa's did so I got to watch him work!

"Is this your f-first time w-working here?" the client nervously asked.

"No" the emo replied obviously aggravated

"O-Oh! wh-what are you trained in?" this girl is obviously asking if he's qualified 

"I'm the bartender." he replied bluntly and while the client was in a state of shock he pushed the stud through. I gave a small chuckle and leaned over my station and to his direction. 

"Wow you really love tormenting your clients don't you?" I asked sarcastically. instantly and object went flying to my head, thankfully I dodged in time. bending over to pick it up I notice its one of the needles for piercings, and I look back over to the man now collecting a tip from his client and yell.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" 

"I'm just doing my job" and with that the day went on. 

[around 1:00]