'Part 7 - The Risks

Part 7

Yeosang opened his eyes as Wooyoung's phone alarm went on. He blinks his sleepy eyes to meet Wooyoung's sleeping figure next to him. He pokes Wooyoung's forehead repeatedly until he wakes up. "Are you alive now?", Yeosang asked. Wooyoung groans and curls his body. "5 more minutes~~", he whines as he cuddles closer to Yeosang. "College, Jung Wooyoung", Yeosang sighed while letting his friend lay his head over his chest. "Let me skip~~", he mumbles. Yeosang rolled his eyes and lost his patient, so he just kicked Wooyoung out of the bed.

"Ouch! Kang Yeosang!", Wooyoung cried as he landed with his bottom first. Yeosang then sat up and looked down at his friend. "You better shower, you are so smelly", Wooyoung rolled his eyes at Yeosang's statement, he ruffled his hair and stood up. "But let me skip college with you-", Wooyoung pouts. Yeosang just pressed a thin line and pointed his finger to the bathroom. "Urgh", Wooyoung stomped his feets but being an obedient boy and went to the bathroom.

Yeosang took his phone and checked on it.

2 messages from Boss
3 messages from Choi San
2 messages from Seonghwa
3 messages from Unknown

Yeosang scoffed at how the anonymous keep sending him messages

From Unknown
How does it feel not being in the first place anymore? *sent picture*
You better quit
Or else...

Yeosang looked over the picture and he found that Seonghwa ranked 1, he ranked 2 and Hyunjin 3. Yeosang just shrugged it over since he knew, once he comes back, he will just get to the 1 rank in no time.

To Unknown
Work harder, sweetheart

Yeosang scoffed at how he handled the jealous anonymous. He snickered while shaking his head at how ridiculous those jealous anonymous people were and opened the message from the Boss.

From Boss
Yeosang, how is your condition?
A lot of VVIP came to find you but Seonghwa handled them very well. Hope you can come in two days.

To Boss
I'm good, Boss. Alright, I will come in two days.

Yeosang begins to check all the messages and reply to them one by one.

From Seonghwa
You better get you ass here because I'm sick of all those whiney dirty old VVIPs of yours!

Yeosang smirked after reading Seonghwas messages

To Seonghwa
Stop being sassy, Mr. No.1 heh

Yeosang then put his phone to the bed. He kind of forget on replying Sans messages. Yeosang has been thinking about what Choi San from since his VVIP called him young master. Did he come from a wealthy family or what?', Yeosang thought. Wooyoung then break Yeosang's reverie as he went out of the bathroom. "Yeosang, lend me some clothes", Wooyoung said while going out of the bathroom.

"Could you dry your feet first- you make my floor wet", Yeosang muttered as he gave Wooyoung one of his clothes. Wooyoung just stuck his tongue and immediately wear Yeosang's shirt.

He then sits on the bed while drying his hair with a towel. "What are you gonna do here?", Yeosang asked while leaning on the wall. "Lazing around?", Wooyoung looks at him while turning the TV on. Yeosang just rolled his eyes and shrugged at how his friend made a sudden stay-visit but he just sat next to him. "So tomorrow you will be back at college, right?", Wooyoung asked while resting his chin on Yeosang's shoulder.

Yeosang just nodded. Wooyoung then stares at Yeosang his face. "Oh, but glad that your wound has already recovered", Wooyoung grins happily. "Only if he is not slapping my face", Yeosang sighed and then lay down. "Its okay, you still can trick a guy with that face", Wooyoung chuckles while looking at Yeosang's phone.