'Part 4 - Choi Jongho

Part 4

2 messages from Kang Yeosang

San immediately opened the messages when Yeosang's name popped out of the notification.

From Kang Yeosang

Hi Mr. Choi San, I apologize for not taking your call before. I'm having a fever.

San sighed in relief yet worried because that's mean Yeosang's alone while having a fever. He looked at his watch, 8 PM, he then dial Yeosang's number.

'Hello?', Yeosang's voice hoarse and he sounds so tired.

'Ah am i bothering you? Are you okay?'

'I am, my friends took care of me before'

'Glad to know that, make sure to take care of your health'

'Oh so kind from you, sir'

'Haha, tell me if you need anything I will come',

'I only want to sleep'

'Okay okay, get well soon'

That's how the call ended, Yeosang went back to his sleep and San prepared to go home as his chauffeur came to pick him up.

The next day

As Yeosang felt better, he woke up early and went to college to make up on his tasks. He went to the library and began to study there. Up to 20 minutes, someone came and sat in front of him. Yeosang looked up and found Changbin. "Oh hello", he said plainly. "I heard that you got fever yesterday, are you okay?", he asked softly.

"I'm okay", Yeosang nodded while flashed a small smile for him. Changbin's heart skipped a beat as he forgot what exactly he wanted to ask. "Ah, for you", he said while giving a carton of milk for Yeosang. 'He really indeed hitting on me', Yeosang thought. "thank you", Yeosang answered. "See you around then", Changbin said before going out of the library. Yeosang took the milk and looked at it. 'Is Changbin one of the rich people or nah....', Yeosang's opportunist soul just back as he smirked.

Yeosang walked back to his classroom and when he met Yunho's boss in the hall. "Oh", they always said the same thing when they met. "So you are a freshman?", Yeosang said since he wore the badge showing that he is his junior. "Yes", he said. "But you already owned a cafe?", Yeosang blurted out. He chuckles softly with a gummy smile. "Yes, doesn't mean a junior can't make his own business, right?", he said. Yeosang just nodded.

"Ah my name is Jongho", he said

"Ah my name is Jongho", he said. "Yeosang". "Nice to meet you then, Senior", Jongho just winked and left for the principal's room. Yeosang just blinked his eyes. 'Whoa, Yunho sure gathered more idiots like him'.

Yeosang met Wooyoung at the cafeteria. "Feeling better?", Wooyoung asked while giving Yeosang a glass of warm tea. "Yep", Yeosang answered shortly before sipping the tea. "How about your phone?", Wooyoung asked again. "The LCD kind of broke but I still can use it", Yeosang nodded. Yeosang looked at Changbin who waved his hand to them, so he decided to wave his hand back and fake smiles.