' Part 13 - One Step Further

a/n : hello guys, welcome to another not so deep not so light chapter. ah you guys also can intepret the title of this chapter's part ;) also I'd been on the bad state lately so please bare with me if some of these chapter rather annoying more than happy(?) and thank you for reading my story. your comments always give me strength and I LOVE YOU GUYS

 your comments always give me strength and I LOVE YOU GUYS

' Part 13 - one step further

Yeosang look at Jongho who get into the escalator as he pressed the close button. Yeosang was just looking down and not even making eye contact with him. Jongho himself, also staying quiet and just stands next to him.

DING

As they arrived at the lobby, Yeosang went out of the escalator first and was followed by Jongho. Yeosang kept walking until he stopped in the middle of the street.

"Can you stop doing that?", Yeosang said, slightly annoyed by Jongho's presence. Jongho then came in front of him, tilting his head to met Yeosang's eyes. "What do you think I am doing?", he asked innocently. "You are following me", Yeosang answered. "Well, it's the only way to go to campus though", Jongho shrugged and pursed his lips cutely. "So you think that I'm following you?", Jongho chimed while smiling playfully. "Quit playing", Yeosang pushed Jongho aside as he continued walking. Jongho shook his head and started walking behind Yeosang again.

"Yeosang hyung", Jongho called. Yeosang kept walking and tried to ignore the younger behind him. "Yeosang hyung", he called again. No responses. "Yeosang hyung~~~", he even sang. Still no responses. "What a motherfucker", Jongho playfully said. Yeosang immediately turned around and glaring at him. Jongho flashes his gummy smiles as he grab on Yeosang's wrist. "You are not going to campus, right?", he asked. Yeosang blinks his eyes then looks at his wrist being held by Jongho. "Then follow me", Jongho took the silence as a yes as he dragged Yeosang with him. Interestingly, Yeosang just obeyed.

As expected, Jongho bring Yeosang to his cafe. "Yeosang!", Yunho with his worried look came, he already heard from Mingi about Yeosang getting closer with Changbin along with how he ditched the worry Wooyoung. Jongho just gives Yunho a look not to ask a lot as he escorts Yeosang to sit at his regular space. "Wait here hyung", Jongho said as he walked to the bar and talked with Yunho.

Yeosang leaned his back to the sofa, he sighed. He will avoid Wooyoung no matter what after this. He just hates when people feel pity toward him. It feels like a mockery. After a while, Jongho came with a tray of yangyeom (Korean fried chicken seasoned with a sweet and spicy sauce) chicken and ice chocolate. 

Yeosang looked at the feast in amazement and then he looked up at Jongho. "How...", he blinked his eyes, because the food was exactly his favorite, his mom often making that for him. Jongho pushed the tray in front of Yeosang before he sat down. "Eat up", he flashed his gummy smiles.

Yeosang is still dazed, he feels so nostalgic and of course missing the foods that were cooked by his mother. He took one of the chicken legs and ate it. "How?", Jongho asked with his eyes twinkling in anticipation. A smile can be seen on the edge of Yeosang's lips even though he is not answering Jongho's question. "Eat a lot, hyung", Jongho said as he kept watching Yeosang eat.