'Part 28 - Things are Back Like Before

a/n : hello everyone, here you go for another chapter. thank you for reading and also your comments are my motivation to keep writing.  enjoy!

' Chapter 28 - Things are Back Like Before

"Hyung, you should get more rest, I will put all your luggage in the car", Jongho said to Yeosang.

Yeosang was finally discharged from the hospital. Although Yeosang said that they should live separately, Jongho still came to the hospital and took care of him. Yeosang already told Jongho that Wooyoung could help him or Yunho but ended up with Wooyoung and Yunho being 'busy' so Jongho volunteered.

"So what will you do after this hyung?", Jongho asked as he helped Yeosang to walk to the car since his legs were still weak. Yeosang did not answer as he got into the car, which only made Jongho press a thin smile before closing the door.

Jongho then gets into the driver seat, starting the engine as he starts driving to Yeosang's apartment. The whole way, Yeosang just stayed silent and stared out the window. The ride was silent but not awkward. Just both of them feeling enough for each other's presence.

After the long ride, they arrived. They were greeted by Wooyoung and his mom. "Oh my God~ My Yeosangie~", Wooyoung's mom run and held Yeosang's arm, she looks very worried about Woo's childhood friend's condition. "Mom, I will take Yeosang's luggage first", Wooyoung said as he approached Jongho's car.

Wooyoung already knows what happened between Yeosang and Jongho since he eavesdropped before. He really wanted to punched Yeosang in the face that day for being so dumb but he knows Yeosang also has his own hard time.

"How are you guys supposed to live separately? Meanwhile you guys are in the same university and Yeosang's a scholarship student", Wooyoung murmured to Jongho, making Jongho chuckles softly. "I will move'', Jongho said. "You what-?!", Wooyoung gasps, he also dropped the suitcase right to his toe. "OUCH- SHIT", Wooyoung cries in pain while rubbing his legs. 

"Giving your loved one personal space is needed, beside... I have more money than him so I could afford everywhere I go", Jongho winked. Wooyoung slapped the back of Jongho's head. "You are also a damn crazy rich asian like your cousin!".

Jongho winced but he just rubbed it. "It's hard for me too... but what can I do?", Jongho said more softly while looking down. Wooyoung then hugged Jongho tightly, patting his back toughly. "That dumbass will regret it, sooner or later", Wooyoung comforts him. 

Jongho just smiled and nodded. "I will move after I finish 1 more semester which means 3 months away, maybe I will avoid him at college? I guess?", Jongho continues. 

"But you shouldn't avoid me! Us! Don't you dare!", Wooyoung threatened. "Alright, alright hyung, let's go, I need to go somewhere", Jongho led Wooyoung to bring the luggage inside.

"Ah the court?", Wooyoung asked while opening the door. Jongho just shook his head and mouthed 'secret'. As they got inside, Wooyoung's mom called them to eat first but Jongho declined and left the place immediately.

Yeosang was already sitting in the dining room, looking at Jongho who bowed to them and just left. He then getting flicked on the back of his neck. "Ouch, what was that for-", Yeosang hisses while holding on to his neck. "For being stupid", Wooyoung groaned. 

"Mom, I have a date tonight so please kindly accompany this kid right here", Wooyoung rolled his eyes, waved his hand sassily to both of them and then left. Wooyoung's mom just giggled while asking Yeosang to eat more.

A month has flown faster than Yeosang thought. He got a new part-time job, thanks to Hyunjin. Hyunjin offered him to work at Felix's chicken restaurant, which cost great money. Even though he quit the bar, he is still in touch with some kind hearted VIP, so he sometimes helped them and accompanied them on 'a paid proper date without any skinship'.