' Part 11 - dysfunction

author's note: hello everyone, i'm back again with some short chapter. idk, i keep making shorty lil chappy and i'm not that amused but..... hope you guys like it. i will try on updating more after all this works irl finish... and thank you for commented and voted this story, i really appreaciate it and its make me want to write more huhuhu.

---

Part 11

Yeosang along with Wooyoung went to the convenience store. Yeosang sits on the bench in front of the store as Wooyoung inside, grabbing some ice cream. Yeosang stared into the busy street, he tried to distract himself, but he still couldn't forget the contents of his stepfather's message.

Yeosang jolted as Wooyoung put the cold ice cream on his cheek. "Stop thinking and eat this", Wooyoung pouts as he sits next to him and takes a bite of his ice cream. Yeosang unwrapped the ice cream and ate it.

"Did he text you again?", Wooyoung asked. He is the only person who knows what had happened with Yeosang and his family. Yeosang just smiled bitterly as he put his hands down, leaving the ice cream there.

"You know what?", Wooyoung said softly and Yeosang looked at him. "We cannot always please others. Therefore, forget those who do not appreciate you and be grateful for those who are always there for you", Wooyoung smiles as he then takes another bite of his ice cream.

Yeosang just stays quiet at Wooyoung's words as a lot of scenes flash on his mind right now. He scoffs slightly and leans his back on the seat.

'He will turn his back when he knows everything, Yeosang thought

'He will turn his back when he knows everything, Yeosang thought. Wooyoung is innocent, the kind person that shouldn't be Yeosang's friend, that's how Yeosang always thinks, he doesn't deserve the love that people around him gives.

Yeosang told Wooyoung to go back first, because San wanted to pick him up. Wooyoung refused at first, but he finally softened and went home first. Yeosang curled himself on the bench while waiting for San.

There was a sound of a horn which made Yeosang raise his head, Mr. Choi San rolled the window down and gestured to get in. He is driving alone. That's what Yeosang thought before getting into his car.

Yeosang was already on San's lap, San pushed the seat down as he pulled Yeosang into a deep kiss. Yeosang mewls softly as San nibbles on his lower lips softly, before pushing his tongue into Yeosang's mouth. San senses something's odd with Yeosang since he became more pushy and in a rush. He pulled Yeosang's hair to the back and made Yeosang gasps.

"Yeosang... it's not nice being this pushy", San said while smirking. Yeosang whimpered as San turned their position, now he got pinned down as San above him. "You will have a back pain tomorrow", San said slowly while whispering against his ear. "I don't care", Yeosang said while bucking his hips towards San's. "I see that someone is frustrated now", San said before pulling Yeosang into another kiss.