'Part 14 - Another Chance?

a/n: hi! i am sorry i took so long to update again? I just recovered from covid19 so.. hope you guys enjoy and thank you for always commenting. its sure help me a lot to find motivation to write? and yea so sorry for short chapter as usual :")

' Part 14 - Another Chance?

Yeosang stayed still on his seat as two pairs of eyes stared at him cutely. Yes, both of Hyunjin's lil sister and brother are staring at him like he is a person who came out of those cartoons. "Go sleep guys", Hyunjin coughed and both of them giggled before going back to their room.

"Surprise?", Hyunjin said while giving him a cup of coffee

"Surprise?", Hyunjin said while giving him a cup of coffee. Yeosang just remained silent while taking a sip of it. Hyunjin then brought a pillow along with a blanket then threw it to Yeosang. "You're okay with sleeping in the living room, right? Sofa is yours, I will sleep below", Hyunjin said while pointing on his blanket. Yeosang just stares at Hyunjin, he stares full of doubt. "I think you still have something to confess to me, Hyunjin", Yeosang said. "What? Why should I?", Hyunjin looks away as he rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Locker... Spam...", Yeosang said while counting with his finger, sassily. Hyunjin sighed as he sat next to Yeosang. "Okay, I'm sorry about the locker incident and the spam, I stop spamming you the day after Felix came", Hyunjin said and sighing. Yeosang hummed as he put the coffee on the table. "You look convincing". "Because I'm telling the truth!" Hyunjin protested, then he moved down, hiding inside the blanket. "I see, thank you for letting me in, goodnight".

---

Next Morning...

Yeosang bid a goodbye to Hyunjin and his two cute siblings, they walked on separate ways, Yeosang went to the campus and Hyunjin sent both of them to the kindergarten.

Wooyoung has stopped calling and sending messages to him, nor Mr. Choi San. Only Jung Yunho and Changbin that keep trying. Yeosang scrolled through his phone, hoping for another message but then he put his phone back once he arrived at the gate. He saw Wooyoung, Yunho and Mingi near the bicycle parking. He just walked past them. Wooyoung was about to speak but Yunho stopped them, telling him to leave him alone for a while.

 Wooyoung was about to speak but Yunho stopped them, telling him to leave him alone for a while