'Part 8 - The loud friends

Part 8

ps: im sowwy for the short chapter.... hope you guys like it

Yeosang woke up next to Seonghwa, his eyes laid on the roof before sitting down.

'Ah, I need to go to college', He stretches his arms before patting on Seonghwa's shoulder slowly.

"Hyung, I'll head back, see you tomorrow", Yeosang said and Seonghwa just nodded and went back to sleep. 'Sleepyhead', Yeosang then went out of Seonghwa's house and walked back to his apartment.

"Yeosang hyung?", Yeosang turned around to find Jongho waving his hand.

"Jongho", Yeosang muttered

"Jongho", Yeosang muttered. Jongho then approached him and they just walked side by side. "Where are you going in the morning?", Jongho asked. "Home", Yeosang answered shortly. "I thought you are going to college", Jongho continued. "I will but later", Yeosang said. Jongho nodded and kept walking with him.

"Why are you following me?", Yeosang stopped and squinted his eyes. Jongho flashes his gummy bear and then shrugs. Yeosang rolled his eyes but kept walking. It's kinda quiet but feels comfortable.

Yeosang and Jongho then arrived at the apartment. Yeosang stares at the box with messages from his mother. He took the food and about to throw it to the trash bin, but before that, Jongho stopped him by grabbing on his wrist. "Let me eat that if you don't want to", Jongho took the box and let go of Yeosang's hand. "Do as you wish", Yeosang answers coldly and get inside as Jongho follows.

Jongho just sat on the sofa and opened the box. Yeosang unconsciously peeping into the box, it's his favorite seasoned chicken that his mom always made for him in the past. Yeosang's heart clenches but he decides to ignore it and start preparing.

"Yeosang hyung, i'm going first", Jongho suddenly said and then left.

'Did he just come to steal food?', Yeosang thought as he wore his shirt and went outside.

He stares at the table, a plate of seasoned chicken along with salad and kimchi are served. There's even an orange juice next to it.

At the college

Yeosang went to the library to finish his presentation project for next week. He wore his earpods and started working on it diligently. Mingi and Yunho said that they were going to visit him there after their class. Yeosang looked up as someone wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"Yeosang, I miss you!", Mingi said. Yeosang said 'hi' as he tried to calm Mingi down since they are in the library. Yunho chuckles softly at how cute his boyfriend is and sits in front of Yeosang.

"How are you feeling? How about your wound?", Yunho asked while Mingi took a seat next to Yeosang.