' Part 10 - The Worst

Part 10

Yeosang opened his eyes slowly and only to be taken aback by Yunho's face with wide eyes in front of him. "Yeosang! Are you alright?", Yunho looked so worried as he sat on the edge of the bed. Yeosang felt a lil bit dizzy but then he nodded. "Where are we?", Yeosang asked while leaning his back on the wall.

"Oh you are awake", Yeosang's eyes inverted to the voice. Jongho was entering the room while bringing a glass of water and medicine. "Why is he here?", Yeosang asked Yunho.

 "Why is he here?", Yeosang asked Yunho

"Well... It's Jongho's house", Yunho said as he took the glass from Jongho and gave it to Yeosang. Yeosang thanked him and drank the water. "Did a customer force you to drink again?", asked Yunho as Jongho stood next to him. Yeosang nodded as he hissed. "Those stupid old man".

Jongho then gave Yeosang the medicine. "Now drink this and go back to sleep", he said softly. Yeosang murmured 'thanks' softly and drank the medicine. Jongho blinks his eyes when Yeosang just goes back to sleep without any protests. He then looked at Yunho. 

"Since when did he become this obedient?". Yunho chuckles as he stands up and pats Jongho's shoulder. "He is so obedient when drunk and sick only", told Yunho. Jongho hummed as he fixed the blanket around the sleeping Yeosang.

Yunho then bids goodbye to Jongho because Mingi hates being alone at their apartment. Jongho closes the door and he realizes that he only has one bed. Jongho then sighed 'Ah...sofa here we go'.

---

Tomorrow Morning...

Yeosang woke up earlier than Jongho. He sat straight while rubbing his temple. "Ah why am I so weak over alcohol?", he hissed then paused as he saw the red haired guy, sleeping on the couch, shifted uncomfortably over the space. Yeosang then took the blanket and put it around Jongho. He stares at those sleeping faces before taking all his belongings and leaving the place without waking him up.

Yeosang was shocked over the fact that he just went out of Jongho's room which is the same apartment as San. He checked over his phone and since there are no urgent works or tasks, he chose to pay a visit to his sugar friend (?).

He rang the bell and only to meet San's surprised face

He rang the bell and only to meet San's surprised face. "Oh wow, never expected you would come early without telling me", San said while letting Yeosang in, and then close the door. Yeosang throws himself on the big sofa in the living room as he closes his eyes. "You reek of alcohol, sweetie", San said as he leaned closer and sniffled over his face. 

"Can I sleep here?", Yeosang decided to ignore San as he opened his eyes to look at him. San nodded while giving a soft peck on his lip. "Just make yourself at home, I have a meeting soon and I'll head out in 30 minutes", San said. "I will leave after 2 hours of sleep then", Yeosang said. "Alright, you better pay me for giving you a free place to sleep", San said playfully. Yeosang chuckles as he closes his eyes. 

"Just come to my condo later, since i'm all free today". San winked and ruffles Yeosang's hair before he went to the bathroom. "Prepare yourself then".

After the 2 hours of sleep, Yeosang awakened and he sat down for a while. He stretches his arms while looking outside the window. "I should go back and finish my tasks", Yeosang muttered as he got out of the sofa and left San's apartment.

On his way back home, Yeosang's phone vibrates as he got a lot of messages all of sudden. He rolled his eyes while he took his phone out to check on it.

2 messages from +134***

Hey Yeosang, it's me Changbin.

Wooyoung's friend

1 message from +123****

You piece of shit. I heard you work as a host.

Like father like son huh

Yeosang suddenly became uneven as he read the second message. He tried to calm himself down but it's only making him tremble. Yes, that message clearly from his step father, the one that his mom married to and also ruined him. 

'Not again, fight it Yeosang, fight it', Yeosang tapping on his chest twice, rubbing it, trying everything to feel free from the suffocation. Right on time, Wooyoung's calling.

"Yeosang, where are you?! Why aren't you coming home since yesterday!", Wooyoung just started scolding him.

"I'm on my way", Yeosang said hoarsely.

"....are you okay?", Wooyoung senses that something is wrong with Yeosang's voice.

"I am", Yeosang said before finishing the call.

Wooyoung being the good friend he is, he walked from the apartment a little bit just to meet Yeosang fast. "As expected", Wooyoung groaned as he saw the pale face Yeosang came, holding onto his chest like he was about to faint soon. He wrapped his arms around Yeosang and helped him walk into his room. 

"Just go home Wooyoung", Yeosang said breathlessly to Wooyoung

"Just go home Wooyoung", Yeosang said breathlessly to Wooyoung. Wooyoung sighed and he pulled Yeosang into a hug, the tight one. Yeosang blinks his eyes as he stays still, letting Wooyoung soothe his back. He then closes his eyes and lets out a long sigh.

'I'm the worst'

to be continued

ps. sorry for the late update and the short one. hopefully you guys like the shady chapter and please excuse my grammar. and don't forget to stream ATEEZ's full version performance of ANSWER 2.0 on Mnet guys. ATEEZ only has ATINY.