'Part 23 - Complicated?

ps: hi! its been a while and yeah, the chapter is becoming the same as the title along with my mind that going round and round for this story's complicated plot orz. hope you guys still like to read this complicated story of jongsang and i'm considering on making woosan's story as well but after this finish. enjoy reading and please bare with my grammar mistakes as usual huhu.

 enjoy reading and please bare with my grammar mistakes as usual huhu

' Part 23 - Complicated?

Jongho left his room after finished all the meetings for the day. In the distance, Yeosang sat alone watching television and San was nowhere to be found. "Where is San-hyung?", Jongho asked while grabbing a can of americano in the refrigerator.

Yeosang answered with a tilted head. "Already left". Jongho's eyes darted to Yeosang's swollen lips and to some of the hickeys on his neck. Jongho took a sip of his coffee and groaned to himself, 'What a bunch of horny guys'. Meanwhile, Yeosang's eyes were still glued to the screen but his mind was definitely elsewhere.

...

"I wish you were more honest with your feelings", San said as he placed his forehead on Yeosang's shoulder. "Let's end this here", San continued, which caused Yeosang's eyes to widen. Yeosang was anxious about where he could get money if San stopped being his 'regular' customer. San looked up as he caress Yeosang's cheek.

"Don't worry, I will make sure to visit you at the bar", San chuckles. "And be careful", he went on, stroking Yeosang's hair. San stood up, put on his suit, and turned to speak, 

"Jongho is trust-worthy", he said while winking before he left.

...

"Earth to Kang Yeosang," Jongho called and roused Yeosang. Yeosang shook his head and he looked at him. "Did something bother you?", Jongho asked as he sat closer towards Yeosang. Yeosang just shook his head slowly. "Should we play a game?", Jongho asked, getting a nod from Yeosang. "So you want me to stay for the night, again?", Yeosang asked. Jongho hummed while preparing the X-Box, "If you want to".

Both of them played the game until dawn, Yeosang's eyes were sleepy as he couldn't help but leaned his head on Jongho's shoulder, making the latter smile and pats his head. "He's asleep," Jongho chuckles softly as he positioned Yeosang's head to the better position. 'Maybe we should just sleep here then', he smiled and closed his eyes as they both drifted to dreamland on the couch.

...

Today is the fifth day and Yeosang's boss called him over so many VIPs whines and protests that Y.E were not available for a week, making Yeosang chuckles. 

Both Yeosang and Jongho were in Jongho's living room right now, focusing on their own tasks. Yeosang pokes Jongho's arm, making him turn his head to him. "Hm?", Jongho asked.

"How much did you pay until you are able to booked me a week?", Yeosang curiously asked. Jongho just smiles then sticks his tongue out. "Better than meeting those perverts, right?", he asked back to Yeosang.