' Part 27 - Separate Ways

a/n: Its about to an end huhu.

' Chapter 27

Yeosang grunted as he opened his eyes slowly. He feels so wrecked and horrible, hickeys, bruises, his swollen cheeks and abdominal pain, he could feel that his soul is not in his body anymore. He chuckles hoarsely when he realized he was alone there while the old man and his guys had already left.

He didn't have any energy as he looked out the window. The sun already setting up, he covered his face and tried so hard not to cry over what happened. Yeosang groaned in pain as he looked for his phone, so many messages and missed calls from his friends, Jongho and Choi San.

He couldn't even move, he sobbed, Yeosang immediately broke down all alone. He unconsciously pressed the call button to Jongho's number.

"YEOSANG HYUNG!? WHERE ARE YOU!?",

Yeosang couldn't answer since he cried harder after hearing Jongho's voice, he could also hear San and Wooyoung's voice.

Yeosang could hear Jongho cursed as he curled himself to cry, he felt so cold there.

"Yeosang hyung, please... Please tell me where you are, I will go there!", Jongho tried so hard to calm himself while comforting Yeosang, since all he could heard only Yeosang's cries.

Yeosang whimpered and finally told Jongho where he was. Jongho holds San's arms, he is also panicking because something really bad must have happened to Yeosang. "Hyung- hyung- Moise Hotel- hyung-", Jongho said. "Kid calm down! Let's go", San said while holding Jongho's hand and getting into the car, he also stole a glance at Wooyoung, telling him to stay in the apartment.

Yeosang startled as they were back, his step father and the guys. "Look who is already awake- oh did you cry?", He chuckles looking at how swollen Yeosang's eyes are right now, pulling him by the chin roughly. Yeosang just diverts his eyes somewhere else, not wanting to look at their face. "How about the second round?", he jokingly said while licking on Yeosang's lower lips. "Isn't this supposed to be the five?", the latter said and then laughed. Yeosang closes his eyes not answering the hell they blabbered for.

"Stop being a bitch!", his stepfather did not like how Yeosang ignored him, then swung his arm so hard, slapped Yeosang right in the face. Yeosang winced in pain, he could feel his lips scratching as blood flowed down. "Oh my~ honey~ I'm sorry, did it hurt?", He said while rubbing Yeosang's wound, he even pressed it, making Yeosang gasps in pain.

As one of them positioned themselves between Yeosang, right before the unwanted thing happened again, someone kicked the door and yelled. Yeosang's stepfather aka Jongho's father got thrown away by Jongho to the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING-!", Jongho's eyes redden, he is furious. Looking at how bad Yeosang's state right now, with other guys there. "HOW DARE YOU FIGHT ME-!", His father yelled but Jongho had enough on defending, he punched him right in the face, knocking him out right away.

"Hyung..", Jongho hugged Yeosang tightly, his body trembling as he didn't know what to do. Yeosang also didn't respond and let him hug him. "YOU-!!", one of the guys suddenly stood up, ran and was about to stab Jongho with a knife. "Jongho!", Yeosang yelled. Jongho had enough with them. He just turned around and held on to the knife. He didn't care about how badly the knife torned his hand, he managed to take it and throw it to the floor.

The guy was about to make another move but stopped when San came and pointed the revolver right at his temple. "One move, then you will die", he coldly said.

"You- you guys- how dare you-", the irresponsible human being talked like being stabbed by his son and nephew. "Care to explain it in the court, Mr. Choi?", San said as he called five of his bodyguards to take care of them. Jongho breathes heavily when they are out of the room, San said he will clean up the mess, just look after Yeosang.