' Part 9 - He is Everywhere

an : Please enjoy the short and messy chapter ;;
Warning semi smut

"He is one of the interns in my company..."

Yeosang blinked his eyes after San finished the call and Wooyoung was all clingy over him while fanboying over Mr. Choi San. Yunho and Mingi just look at both of them confused.

"You said that he is your manager", Wooyoung pout. Yeosang then took a sip of his latte. "And it turned out he was also the one of the CEOs in my game company", Wooyoung said in excitement. Yeosang sighed in relief knowing that San didn't spill anything. 

"So.. who is this Mr. Choi San you guys mentioned about?", Mingi asked while giving Wooyoung the menu. "Happened to be my manager and then also Wooyoung's CEO", Yeosang pressed a thin line. "Is he that hot?", Yunho asked. "He freaking is!", Wooyoung exclaimed.

"Nah...", meanwhile Yeosang just being Yeosang. "Now I see why Wooyoung being so worked up", Mingi chuckles softly. "I will tame him!", Wooyoung said. (well... your bestie already tame him)

Yeosang rubs his eyes as he doesn't know what to do and just remains silent. "Are you sleepy?", Jongho came out of nowhere. "Um no", Yeosang said while turning his head to look at Jongho, who stood behind him. Wooyoung looked at the two of them and then YunGi.

'Who?', he asked in tiny, curious over the red-haired guy that seemed already close with his cold-hearted bestie. "Oh Jongho, this is Wooyoung and Wooyoung, this is Jongho. the owner of this cafe aka my boss", Yunho said, introducing Wooyoung to Jongho. Jongho nodded and said hello.

"How did you guys know each other?", Wooyoung straightly asked. Yeosang looked at Jongho and signed him, not to mention the bar thingy. "Yeosang hyung helped me when I got lost at the college before", Jongho said as he sit next to Yeosang.

"So are we in the same college?!!!", Wooyoung asked. "Yea and he is our junior", Yunho added. "Junior?! and you already owned this cafe?", Just Wooyoung in disbelief. Jongho chuckles while showing his gummy smile. Yeosang unconsciously stares at those adorable smiles and then looks away to text San.

to Mr. Choi San

May I come to your apartment? I need explanation

From Mr. Choi San

Sure ;)

Yeosang put his phone inside his pocket and he got up. "Gotta go", Yeosang said. "But I just got here!", Wooyoung whines as he holds onto Yeosang's arm. Yeosang mouthed 'work' then Wooyoung pouted and let go of his hand. Yeosang then left the cafe, he walked around 15 minutes and reached San's apartment. He went to level 11 and rang the door.

"Oh wow, you are so fast", San said while opening the door half naked and only wearing a towel below. Yeosang gets inside and he leans his back over the door. "Now explain, why the hell Jung Wooyoung became your intern and who the fuck are you in real life?", Yeosang said.

San chuckles as he puts his arm next to Yeosang and pinned him. "But me telling my whole story is not free", San said while leaning closer and whispering against Yeosang's ear.

Yeosang rolled his eyes as he leaned in closer, their lips almost pressed each other. "From what I remember, I'm the one who was supposed to get paid by you", Yeosang chuckles. 

"Then what about this...", San wrapped his hand around Yeosang his waist and pulled him closer, up to where their bodies pressed together. "I will pay you with my story after this'', San whispers against Yeosang's lips. Yeosang rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around San's neck.