'Part 16 - Choi Brothers

a/n: long time no see. I'm so sorry for the late update because of works huhu. Idk but I think I have some grammars error and hope you guys like it

---

' Part 16 - Choi Brothers

"So... you are that one of Yeosang hyung's customer?", Jongho asked while San rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and Yeosang just sat on the sofa while playing with his phone. Jongho squinted his eyes and slowly raised his finger to San's face.

"Should I tell uncle that you've been playing around?", he playfully said

"Should I tell uncle that you've been playing around?", he playfully said. San's eyes widened as he held onto Jongho's hand and shook his eyes. "Oh Choi Jongho, come on~", he pleaded.

Yeosang pressed a thin line and sighs over the siblings quarrel in front of him. "So...can I just leave?", he asked, making both of them turn their heads to Yeosang. "But Yeosang hyung, do you find this man right here attractive?", Jongho asked a sudden question. Yeosang blinks his eyes while San grabs onto Jongho's neck, scolding him. "He is just one of my customers, nothing more nothing less", Yeosang casually answered. 

"So you guys just a fuck buddy?", Jongho asked again. "Aren't you too casual to ask about that?!", San smacked Jongho's head. Jongho hissed as he rubbed his head. "No, look? You said that you have someone you like, isn't it hi- hmph!", San stopped Jongho from talking while covering his mouth with his palm tightly.

"Yeosang, you can go back home now, I will send you the money later", San said as he was still covering Jongho's mouth. Yeosang stand up and took his jacket. "Do tell me if you are not able to be my source of money sooner so I could find another way for that", Yeosang rolled his eyes and left the house.

"Choi Jongho! How dare you!", San took his hand off Jongho's mouth and screamed in panic. Jongho leaned his back to the chair as he looked at his cousin, with that serious look. "You know that this is not right, right?", Jongho said. "I know", San ruffles his hair. "You know that you like him but you took advantage to fuck and giving him money in return", Jongho continued. "I've tried my best to tell him that I like him", San said again in frustration. 

"Based on his character, he must be rejected multiple times without you being able to tell him", Jongho chuckles. "Fuck the rejection, how did you know him?", San asked while walking to the refrigerator for a drink, he became so thirsty over his little cousin's investigation. "Simple, he worked near my cafe, he is also my senior at college", Jongho said. "And...", "and?",

"I care about him".