'Part 24 - Confession

a/n: hi! its been a while and yeah, welcome to another shady chapters. I am always thankful for my readers and also thank you for the comments. Idk maybe there gonna be a lot of grammar mistakes because I don't have much time to correct this properly but hope you guys gonna like it :") 

' Part 24 - Confession

Yeosang kept sighing as he leaned on the seat. It's been 2 days since Jongho's accident and he is not contacting him yet. Yeosang couldn't help but still worry. He also wonders why Jongho keeps coming to his thoughts. Yeosang woke up from his reverie as Wooyoung flicked his finger in front of his face. "Did something bother you?", Wooyoung asked as he hands Yeosang his iced americano. Yeosang immediately took a sip of it and shook his head. Wooyoung tilted his head as he observed his friend, he smiled.

"Do you feel empty inside your heart?", Wooyoung asked while nudging Yeosang's side. Yeosang just blink his eyes as he looks at Wooyoung. "You missed someone right now, right?", Wooyoung teases him again. "I'm not", Yeosang answered. Wooyoung just rolled his eyes and smiled brightly. He knows that his friend finally opened up his heart.

"Oh, it's Jongho!", Wooyoung claimed as he looked into his phone. Yeosang immediately jolted and looked at Wooyoung's phone after hearing that name. 'Gotcha', Wooyoung laughed after he saw Yeosang froze, he tricked him. Yeosang hit Wooyoung at the back of his head, receiving 'shush' from people in the library. Wooyoung rubbed his head while he nodded and apologized to the surrounding as Yeosang packed all his things to leave the place.

Wooyoung followed Yeosang from behind like a puppy, begging him to apologize. Yeosang stopped when someone came face to face with him. Changbin. Wooyoung pulled Yeosang to his back as he stood from him. "What do you want?", Wooyoung asked in 'about to fight' mode. Changbin rolled his eyes as he stared at Yeosang. Yeosang just looked at him with the most darkened eyes as well. "I need to talk with him, not you", Changbin growled. "You can talk here", Wooyoung hissed. "I said-", Changbin was about to snap before Jongho came and wrapped his arms around Wooyoung and Yeosang from behind.

"Hyung!", he cheerfully said but his eyes met Changbin's, Changbin suddenly became quiet and left the place. "Oh~~ Jongho!!", Wooyoung said while high five with him as Yeosang moved himself away from Jongho's arms. "It's been a while?", Jongho asked while flashed his gummy bear that Yeosang missed the most. Yeosang was just being silent as Wooyoung responded to Jongho.

"Choi Jongho! Hurry up!", Someone that seems like Jongho's classmate called him. Jongho answered before he excused himself for the lessons. Yeosang couldn't say anything as he just stared at Jongho's back. Wooyoung nudges Yeosang's side slowly. "Why are you ignoring him?", he asked. "I just don't have any topic", Yeosang said. Wooyoung sighed as he pulled Yeosang by the hand. "Let's go home, I'm disgusted with Changbin's air already", Wooyoung groaned and led Yeosang back home.

...

Another days has passed but Jongho is not contacting him at all. Yeosang was in a cuddling session with Wooyoung inside his apartment. Wooyoung keep talking about how he adore Mr. Choi San so much and how he wanted to confess but scared. Yeosang is a good listener while his mind is already somewhere else.

"Earth to Kang Yeosang", Wooyoung chimed while waving his hand in front of Yeosang's face. Yeosang blinks his eyes, "What did you say again?". Wooyoung sighed and threw a pillow right to Yeosang's face. "Humph", Yeosang's pain was muffled and he threw the pillow back to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung laughed so loud because Yeosang deserved it and stopped when they heard someone pressing the bell. Yeosang walked toward the door carefully, checking who was outside.

He quickly opened the door after he saw Jongho. "Hi hyung", he greets awkwardly. Wooyoung smirked as Jongho came and then excused himself from Yeosang's apartment. Yeosang let Jongho in as Jongho took a seat on the couch, followed by Yeosang.