' Part 30 - Take me with You

a/n: I don't know what to say but, maybe, enjoy :D

' Part 30 - Take me with you

'I will move to France next week...',

Jongho's words have been lingering in Yeosang's mind for days. And it's three days before his flight. Yeosang has been so quiet, he space out a lot, he is not eating properly but he still is not doing anything.

Every Time they met at the campus cafeteria, Yeosang could only look at Jongho while Jongho just turned his back and left the place immediately.

today's Sunday and Yeosang chose to stay in his room. His phone suddenly beeps, Wooyoung just sent him a message. He sent him a photo along with Jongho and San eating together, with a message.

[ ;) ]

[ ;) ].

Yeosang just cursed at Wooyoung while looking at Jongho's face longingly. Yeosang jolted when Wooyoung suddenly called.

"Dumbass", Wooyoung said.

"....",

"Don't you want to be here?", Wooyoung asked again.

It took a couple of seconds for Yeosang to say no, weakly.

"It doesn't seem to be a genuine answer", Wooyoung said playfully.

"I heard you are not eating properly?", Wooyoung asked again.

"I have no appetite", Yeosang answered.

"Look, so you have no appetite? Too tired to wake up? Not focusing on anything? Don't you?", Wooyoung asked again.

Yeosang just hummed and he sighed as he could hear San and Jongho's voices faintly.

"You are in love, you stupid dumb bitch, see you later then if you don't want to be here", Wooyoung sassily said and turned off the phone.

Yeosang sighed. As his mom knocked on the door, Yeosang opened it and let her in.

"Are you okay?", she asked. Yeosang just nodded and took the glass of mint tea his mother brought for him.

"I heard Jongho will move to France in two days", she said again. Yeosang stayed quiet, not answering anything. His mom then pats his head slowly.