'Part 3 - Jung Wooyoung

Part 3

'Mrs. Choi'

Means Yeosang's mom, since both of Yeosang's parents already divorce, Yeosang still uses his Dad's surname as his mom changes back into her surname.

Yeosang never uses public transportation to get back to his apartment, so it took 20 minutes for him to walk. "Oh, Yunho's friend", Yunho's boss called because Yeosang would always pass his cafe either to go to work or back home. "Ah, hello", Yeosang nodded. "You okay?", he asked. Yeosang blinked his eyes because no one ever asked him if he was okay since he is good at hiding his emotion. "Yes I am", Yeosang said. "Where's Yunho?", he asked again. "Ah, he already went back with his boyfriend", He said while locking the door of the cafe and turning the light off.

"Want a ride?", He asked as he opened his car's door that was parked right in front of the cafe. Yeosang just shook his head and smiled a bit. "It's okay, see you", he said before walking away. Yunho's boss could only nod and get into his car. Weirdly enough, they knew each other but didn't even know each other's names.

Yeosang arrived at his apartment and turned on the light, only to find Wooyoung sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed. "The fuck", Yeosang hold onto his chest as his heart beating fast, very surprised of Wooyoung's sudden appearance. He throws his bag at Wooyoung but he catches it. "Did I just tell you to stop asking for a spare key from security?", Yeosang said while hanging his jacket.

"Who is your boyfriend?", Wooyoung asked. Yeosang found Wooyoung's question so absurd so he ignored him while taking his shoes off. "Don't ignore me!", Wooyoung whines. "Do you think I have time to think about a boyfriend?", Yeosang asked. Wooyoung sat in silence then shook his head slowly. Yeosang took his shirt off as he changed into his pajamas. "Then who was the guy my mom met?", Wooyoung asked again. "Your mom?", Yeosang recalled. "Did I meet your mom before?". "Duh! I'm giving up!", Wooyoung cries as he throws himself and lays on the sofa.

Yeosang looked at Wooyoung. "I'm going to sleep, are you staying here or what?", Yeosang asked. "I'm going home, I hate you", Wooyoung pouts and walks out of his apartment lifeless. "I hate you more", Yeosang mumbled before closing the door.

.

.

The next day

Yeosang woke up with a headache, he tried to sit up but his vision kind of blurry. "Shit... Am I catching a fever?", Yeosang sighed as he rubbed his temple slowly. His phone rings again and he unconsciously grabs and answers the call without looking at the caller's name.

'Finally'

Yeosang freezes when he hears those voices. His mother. He was so dumb to answered the phone in this kind of situation.

'Don't hang up Yeosang, please'

'What do you want?',

This literally ruined Yeosang's mood and he will surely be unmood for the day.

'I heard you work as a host ...'

'None of your business'

'No, Yeosang listen'

Yeosang just stays quiet as his head keeps hurting and his heart dwells.

'Let's get back together'

'After everything? Are you kidding me?' Yeosang's voice raised as he threw his phone to the floor, made the battery go out and turned his phone off completely.

"Gosh", Yeosang groaned as he held on his head and breathed heavily. "Kang Yeo-", Wooyoung walked in as he spotted Yeosang rubbing his temple with his phone scattered on the floor. "Y-you okay?", Wooyoung ran toward him and held onto his arms. Yeosang still closes his eyes as he nodded. "Yeah", he said. Wooyoung knows that he is not and his body feels so warm. "I think you catch a fever", he put his hand on Yeosang's forehead. Yeosang pushes Wooyoung's hand slowly before pushing the blanket and sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'm okay", Yeosang answered again. "No, you are not", Wooyoung sighed.