' Part 1 - Kang Yeosang

Part 1

{reminder: annoying smut alert}

Yeosang squirmed and blink his eyes as he slowly woke up. His lower body feels kind of sore as he scrunches his nose then pushing the blanket. A hand immediately wrapped around his body and Yeosang just sighed. "Why are you waking up so early?", ask San as he pulls him closer. "I have classes", Yeosang said while getting off San's arms and sitting on the edge of the bed. He was half naked as his upper body was full of purple marks. "I've told you not to leave any marks, dear Mr. Choi San", Yeosang said as he stood up and took his shirt on the floor. "Oops, I'm sorry I couldn't help it", San chuckles playfully as he takes a seat on bed.

Yeosang shook his head and wore his shirt and then pants. He stopped when San turned his body around and trapped him inside his arms. Yeosang just looked at him, clueless. "So I have to go", he said flatly. San pressed a soft kiss on Yeosang's neck before letting him go. "I will see you at the bar later then", San said while walking to the shower room. Yeosang said okay and then left San's condo to go to his apartment and prepare for college.

"Kang Yeosang!", someone shouted his name as he opened the door. Yeosang's neighbor aka best friend, Jung Wooyoung running toward him, pouting while crossing his hands. "Why didn't you tell me if you have a sleepover?", he whines. "Sorry", Yeosang said flatly while getting inside his apartment. Wooyoung lives in room 115, meanwhile Yeosang upstair, room 220. "Where did you sleep yesterday?", Wooyoung asked while following Yeosang in. "Seonghwa", Yeosang answered and left Wooyoung for shower. Wooyoung just nods and sits on Yeosang's bed. He knows Seonghwa was a hot senior Yeosang had at his workplace.

Wooyoung doesn't know that Yeosang works as a host in the bar. He only knows that Yeosang works at the convenience store somewhere. Yeosang and Wooyoung always walk to the college because it's near their apartment. Wooyoung wrapped his arms around Yeosang's shoulder and Yeosang wrapped his arm around Woo's waist. "Why is there a mark on your neck?", Wooyoung asked while looking at Yeosang. Yeosang just shrugged "Probably mosquito bites". "Yeah, As if someone like you would get a good lay like me", Wooyoung said playfully and ended up getting a punch on his stomach.

Meanwhile Yeosang indeed gets laid with his regular customer, Choi San. He didn't really remember how it ended this way. He was the number one host in the bar, never ever letting one of the customers even vip to touch him more than kiss and make out. He only fuck with Choi San, but Yeosang really love to messing around with customer like teasing them until they order more wine and foods so his rank will stay on top.

Yeosang major in Global Affairs and Wooyoung in Computer Game Design. It's their senior year and soon they will graduate as a bachelor. Yeosang lived alone in the same apartment block with Wooyoung as a neighbor after his parents got divorced. He didn't want to live with both of his parents so he chose to live alone.

It's break time and Yeosang sits at the cafetaria, reading a small book while drinking his favorite strawberry smoothies. A shadow towered him and he looked up. "Hi Yeosang", He is Changbin, someone from Wooyoung's class. "Yes?", he asked. "Err... May I have your phone number?", he asked shyly. Yeosang blinked his eyes while pointing his finger on himself. "Me?", He asked again, not really sure that this boy would come and asked for his number. Changbin nodded. "I just know you swing that way", Yeosang said while asking for his phone. Changbin smiles brightly as he immediately gives Yeosang his phone. "Hoi Changbin!", Wooyoung came right after Yeosang saved his number on Changbin's contact. "Are you flirting with my friend?!", Wooyoung asked in disbelief. "Thanks Yeosang!", Changbin said and kicked Wooyoung's butt before running away.

Wooyoung throws a punch into the air while screaming on Changbin. "Yeosang! Don't let Changbin near you, never!", Wooyoung whines. Yeosang hummed then put a candy into his mouth as his phone vibrated for notification. "What are you looking at?", Wooyoung asked. Yeosang then stood up and walked to read the messages before putting his phone back on his pocket.