𝐗𝐕

"So

"So... Why are we here? Again?!"

Asked Wooyoung while looking at his surroundings with sick and tired expression and in pure disbelief, since, to him, it felt like going back in time to his college days, when he literally found himself in front of Jongho's house. Found himself, because he hadn't listened to a single word during the whole trip to the mansion as he was too busy dozing off from time to time and got woken up by Mingo that flicked his fingers on his forehead. One thing sure was that Wooyoung recollected the villa differently.

Hongjoong rolled his eyes and sighed with resignation, giving up to Wooyoung's stupidity and frivolity. The oldest male still couldn't understand how he had managed to graduate, giving his complete lack of interest in everything that wasn't himself. Not that Wooyoung was selfish, just a little too much egocentric.

"This is not Jongho's house."

Replied annoyed the oldest male. Wooyoung pouted and tilted his head on the right to try to understand the reason why the mansion wasn't Jongho's. The male could totally tell that it was different, still he couldn't tell what was different.

Mr. Kang clicked his tongue against his palate and looked first on his right and then on his left and started to realise why Wooyoung was so disoriented: that location had drastically changed in only three years, too fast to make him doubt. However, that wasn't the crux of that day, so the teacher quickly shrugged and started explaining the reason why he brought part of the group there.

"This is the place where we buried the Ouija board."

Began Mr. Kang without moving his eyes from an undefined spot in front of him. Wooyoung thrust his eyes open, and turned around on his feet, stunned and amazed by the change of that area.

Mingi too was shocked and turned his head to the right to look at the teacher. Then, he gulped and frowned, he could assume the reason why they were there, but hoped until the end to be wrong.

"Don't tell me..."

He murmured with feeble voice after realising that essentially there was only one reason for them to be where they had buried the Ouija board.

"We have to exume the board."

Claimed Yeosang, finally. The words that no one wanted to hear were spoken, in the end. The whole squad had suddenly gone silent, the only sounds that could be heard were the long and low whistle produced by the wind and the rustling of the leaves.

"HUH?!"

Screamed no other than Wooyoung, careless if someone else could hear him. And that was what happened. The man living inside the house the group was standing in front of heard the black-haired male's voice and reached for the window, curious and careful to find out what was happening in the middle of the road. He grabbed the hem of the white curtain between his fingers and moved it to the side, creating a small space but big enough for him to peep outside.