𝐗𝐗𝐕

Trigger warning! Mention of blood and violence

The nurse scoffed rudely and threw Yunho's medical reports on the bedside table. Not only she couldn't understand the issue that occurred to such a young man, but her shift had also ended the minute she stepped inside the room and she couldn't leave a patient in need only because of that reason, she would've been fired on the spot. Hee-Young eyed her with a frown, bothered by her continuous grumblings while analysing Yunho.

After the umpteenth snort the girl heard,  she stood up stomping her feet and questioned the nurse with annoyance.

"Where's Doctor Yoo?"

She asked with arms folded on her chest and a disgusted expression towards someone older than her who only cared about herself and her over workday.

As if hearing her senior's name could mean "freedom", to the nurse, she lifted her head and straightened her back, following the younger girl with her look, hoping to be able to leave the hospital as soon as possible without resulting too flippant and unprofessional. However, luck wasn't on the nurse's side that night, hence why she sighed with resignation and replied.

"I don't know, he only told me to came here."

Her voice sounded like an off-key monotone as if she had learned that phrase and was able to only pronounce that. Seconds passed, her boyfriend seemed further from walking up and Hee-Young's tolerance had reached its limit.

"Can't you go call another doctor? You're wasting time, here."

Touched that point, it wasn't in Hee-Young's best interests to carry respect for the older woman, who appeared to be the first being defiant and not the younger girl. The nurse's nerves executed a double-piked jump in front of that girl's insolence. Attempting to keep her calm and her composure, the older woman replied, biting her tongue to not let herself being transported by the irritation Hee-Young was causing.

"Doctor Yoo is the one in charge of this wing of the hospital, everything that happens here now is under his responsibility. The rest of the doctors won't bother to come here, as they're too busy in their ward."

After the nurse's exhaustive explanation, a minute of silence occurred in the room, mainly caused by Hee-Young's shock before a mismanaged hospital. Without giving a proper response, the girl flipped her hair sassily and marched towards the door, the older woman's stare on her shoulders careful to not miss her moves.

"I'll go, then. You'll never know if you don't try."

However, the motion of Hee-Young's hand got interrupted by the nurse, who grasped the girl's wrist and with a fake, derisive smirk, the older woman slid the door open and crossed the threshold, always facing the young girl.