𝐈𝐈

San groaned as he heavily abandoned the bag stuffed with clothes for the hospital at the entrance of the apartment

San groaned as he heavily abandoned the bag stuffed with clothes for the hospital at the entrance of the apartment. Like the gentleman he was, he had harshly prohibited Areum to lift anything that could give her struggle or that could tire her. In the end, she ended up carrying a smaller bag with presents their friends and relatives had gifted them for the newcomer and her daughter, Hee-Young.

Areum laid the child seat on the table and reached for her husband, caressing his shoulder covered by the jacket he was wearing and flashing him with a smile as soon as their eyes crossed.

"I'll make you something to eat."

She declared before leaving him to walk inside the kitchen. Before she could step away from him, though, San grasped on her long and loose cardigan, putting an end to her walk.

"Don't worry about me. Go to sleep, you must be tired."

Said the man before brushing his wife's cheek with his thumb and smiling softly at her. Areum still couldn't believe to have found such an amazing husband to spend her life with. She was the luckiest woman on that planet, to have a supportive partner by her side, loving her as no one had ever done.

Areum shook her head and a hum left her lips. She left a small peck on the palm of his hand, before replying.

"It's fine. You've been taking care a lot about me, in these past days. Let me take care of you, now."

San struggled to keep a smirk from growing on his mouth. Even if time had passed, he had found a job and got married, he will always remain the playful San.

So, after he had slipped in his joking zone, he wrapped his arms around Areum's waist and pulled her close to his body, their noses brushing imperceptibly. His lips moved to her ear.

"I know how you could take care of me, baby."

He whispered whereas letting his hand slowly crawl on Areum's bottom to playfully squeeze it. The woman yelped and slapped the back of his hand, scolding her husband with her stare. Her straight face didn't last long before bursting into a short giggle.

"Choi San, not in front of Hee-Young."

She pretended to scold her husband, darting her eyes in the direction of where the child seat was. The man, acting like a typical adult, started whining and stomping his feet, making a fuss.

"But I miss you, baby!"

He protested before hiding his face in the crook of Areum's neck, tightening the grip around her waist. The woman sighed and tapped his bulked forearm, begging him to let her go, since he was involuntary holding a little too tight for her swollen womb.

"Give me a break, will you?"

She joked as she intertwined her fingers behind his nape, rocking him gently from left to right. He whined again, making the girl chuckle and finally give up.