𝐈𝐗!

The music filled Hee-Young's lungs the second after she stepped inside the small pub she had found on the side of the road

The music filled Hee-Young's lungs the second after she stepped inside the small pub she had found on the side of the road. It was dark, inside, the only source of light came from behind the barman but that in any case wasn't enough to illuminate the whole space. Those light blue LEDs reminded the girl of a fish tank.

The club was half empty, a real disgrace for the girl who was looking for some company. Luckily, the majority of the people that were sat on the couches and on the wooden benches were teenagers, probably around her age. Most of them were already passed out on the tables or were swallowing their words along with their drinks.

Hee-Young rolled her eyes: that night was going to be dead in the water. No male was interesting enough to catch her attention. Not wanting to give up to her instinct, she decided to take a stroll between the tables with her glass in one hand and her pointer finger curling her long, corvine hair. And then, she found him. 

A man, probably around twenty years old, was sprawled on the bench with one hand supporting his head and the other on the table playing with the straw coming out of his glass. He was handsome and judging by his bored face the girl concluded that he wasn't having fun either.

Hee-Young wanted to approach him, but she had no idea where to begin, nor how she could do that. She wasn't scared, nor intimidated or shy, she just wanted to do something that surprised him, in order for him to always remember her.

As if the male could her her thoughts, he lifted his eyes from the glasse and glanced at the girl. His hair was blue, probably due to the lights inside the pub, he had dark, hooded eyes, puffy, pink and warm cheeks and red lips with a well evident Cupid's bow. The guy smirked and encouraged the girl to take the seat next to him.

She mentally grinned and moved her hair behind her shoulders, displaying her long, white neck adorned it with a thin, silver necklace. She swayed her hips and, as she took her seat, she bit her lower lip while looking at the man straight in the eyes.

"Having fun?"

Asked the male after he changed his position to lay his back and head against the blue wall, to give Hee-Young a better look. He had noticed her ever since she crossed the threshold, but pretended he hadn't seen her. Moreover, his question referred not only to her enjoyment, but it had a soft shade of sarcastic, which he had referred to himself.

"Not much. How about you?"

Replied Hee-Young turning on her bottom to face him and overlapping her legs, hoping to have given the man enough time to peak her undergarments. She loves playing with men like that. It was in her nature.

The man had reached for his drink without leaving Hee-Young's eyes and took a short sip from the straw. He loved how the girl was teasing him so nonchalantly without even knowing his name or age. However, being the cautious person he was, the male couldn't deny that he was feeling a little uncomfortable: what he was showing to Hee-Young was only a mask, he wasn't that audacious with girls.