𝐈𝐕

Yeosang's body flinched, before waking up from his deep slumber that lead him inside that nightmare

Yeosang's body flinched, before waking up from his deep slumber that lead him inside that nightmare. He didn't like what he had just witnessed, he didn't like it at all. He hadn't dreamt about the Succubus for years, after his group of friends and he managed to banish it. Why would they start again now?

The man quickly shooed away those thoughts, thinking that, maybe, the trauma caused by that demon was way more difficult to get over than he thought. Still, he wasn't convinced of that banal excuse he gave himself.

He ran a hand through his messy bed hair and turned around to check on Jieun, who, luckily, was peacefully sleeping with her arms wrapped around Yeosang's waist and her head pressed against his back. He slowly turned around, making sure to not wake her up, since it was four in the morning and she needed to rest. His hand reached her cheek and started to caress it with his thumb as the tip of his nose brushed on hers and on her forehead.

What would he have done without her? He sure would've been lost and down without her light in his life. Whenever it happened to remember that night when they banished the Succubus, she kept saying that they saved each other and, even if he didn't agree, he just indulged her.

Actually, he had told her countless times and also when he proposed her that she was the one saving him, not only from that demon, but also from the numbness in which his heart was slowly sinking in.

Hours passed and his attempts to fall asleep again turned out to be all useless. Just like a broken record, his brain, whenever he managed to close his eyes, played the same scene: one of his students gave him the black agenda, before walking out of the classroom frightened by Mr. Kang's reaction.

The horrendous sound of the digital alarm clock stabbed Yeosang's ears, who sighed frustratedly and turned on his back to slap the object to turn it off. Soon, Jieun shifted on her position to stretch her arms and open her eyes, that immediately found her husband's. On her pretty, pink lips appeared a smile, once she spotted the love of her life staring at her with adoration.

"Good morning."

Jieun whispered with groggy voice, before snuggling again in her husband's warm embrace and laying her forehead in the crook of his neck, getting high with his cologne that she madly loved.

Yeosang chuckled as his arms pulled the woman closer to himself and placed a gentle kiss on top of her corvine hair.

"Good morning, gorgeous. Did you sleep well?"

Jieun nodded on his chest seconds before abruptly lifting her head to look at Yeosang with a frown on her eyebrows. She bit her lower lip a few times, judging whether it was appropriate to tell him about what she has dreamt of or not.

"I had a weird dream."

She murmured with her lower lip in a cute pout while her index finger moved on his t-shirt in circular motions.