𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

She brushed her hair while humming to a song that her phone was playing

She brushed her hair while humming to a song that her phone was playing. She made sure to comb her long, wavy, dark hair carefully, untangling it without excessively damaging it. It was thick and shiny, just like her father's, her hair.

Then, she moved on fixing her make up: she brushed her long lashes with some mascara, blended a mauve colored blush on her cheeks and, on her lips, a cold toned, burgundy lipstick.

"My angel is a true beauty."

Seonghwa murmured, commenting on his daughter's features. He admired her with his back pressed against the bathroom counter, with his arms folded and an enchanted look in his eyes. Just like a human father looked at his human daughter.

The girl smirked and her cheeks turned into a red shade. She turned around to look at her father and smiled. The man lifted his back from the furniture and cupped her cheeks between his big and hot hands.

"Have fun tonight, hm?"

He playfully ordered before pecking her forehead with his lips, an act so human-like. She giggled and grabbed her phone to turn off the music and walk towards the door, freeing herself from his warm embrace.

"I will! Thanks dad, love you!"

Hee-Young chirped before hopping down the stairs, catching in the meantime her velvety purse that matched her dress. It was right the sound of her voice that brought Areum back to reality. Lately, it happened quite frequently to find her lost in her thoughts with her eyes glassy and fixated in front of her.

The woman came back to her senses and leaped down the kitchen stool with her eyebrows furrowed, the tea she was sipping was already cold, probably.

"Where are you going?"

She asked dashing after her daughter before she could escape. Areum was bothered by her behaviour: judging by her appearances, she was about eighteen years old and ever since she turned that age she had gone out to party almost every day and Areum couldn't fall asleep knowing that her daughter was out somewhere in Seoul.

Hee-Young turned on the heels of her knee-high boots and rolled her eyes while sighing with annoyance. The girl hated how oppressive and strict that woman was. After all, she was just going out to have some fun and to hook up with some guys, but her mother didn't need to know that, especially the second part.

"Out."

Replied Hee-Young with a cold tone and shifting her weight from one leg to the other, impatiently waiting to get out of that house.

On Areum's face appeared a look of shock (with a tiny trace of disgust) as soon as she analyzed her outfit: a meagre, velvet, black dress that perfectly hugged every curve of her hourglass-shaped figure, showing a little too much skin, for Areum's likings.

"Dressed like that? Absolutely not-"

"Don't worry, mom. I have a jacket."

She winked while moving her left arm to show the woman the leather, black jacket. A cropped jacket, that barely covered her torso.