𝐒 𝐏 𝐄 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐋 𝐓 𝐇 𝐀 𝐍 𝐊 𝐒

Hello, my dearest readers.

With huge enthusiasm, but also with a pinch of sadness in my chest, we have finally arrived at the end of this series, which got me busy for years, starting from my comeback on Wattpad. 

When I came back on this app and started writing again, I would've never thought I could've reached this level where I have already published three books with mindblowing reviews and almost 1k followers. 

Now, I look back and smile at how far I've got.

But, if I have made it this far, is only thanks to you, my readers, my supporters, and my safe space. Here I feel myself, I feel powerful and this has helped me gain self-esteem and confidence in real life that is making me live my life with the awareness that I have a huge family here that supports me every day, even if we have never met and we never will. 

I feel like I'm being repetitive, but this is how I truly feel, I feel grateful to have you as my readers and it makes me incredibly happy that our family is getting day by day bigger. 

When I started writing "Incubus" I used to receive no reviews, nothing at all and, the first time, it disappointed me and it made me want to unpublish it. Instead, I decided to wait, and wait, and wait... and here we are, two books after it. Now "Incubus" has almost 15k votes and comments, numbers I can't remember... All thanks to you.  

So, if there's any advice I can give to someone who wants to start writing is: give yourself time.

Just think about how much time it takes for an ew caterpillar to turn into a beautiful butterfly. I know, it is kind of cringy as a metaphor but I wanted to be philosophical for a second. 

Anyway, what you need here is patience!

With that being said, and without sounding more "mom" than I actually am (on this app, I mean) I'm going to back straight to work and... write some ideas about my new story! 

I will reveal more details in the future ;)

Luv ya from the moon and back, I hope you'll keep following me and keep reading my stories!

See you again!

- ssadot4ku / coraline 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂 𝐀 𝐌 𝐁 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ [𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘶𝘣𝘶𝘴] 🎉