𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

The man scoffed speechlessly while nervously pacing around his kitchen

The man scoffed speechlessly while nervously pacing around his kitchen. Doctor Yoo was amused by everything that was happening to him, every piece that slotted perfectly in every hole that was his plan. It was as if fate agreed to accommodate his wishes.

How foolish of him.

"Now everything makes sense."

He whispered with a grin on his lips as his thumb played with his lower lip. In his chest, a movement, a bubble of excitement ready to pop as soon as he put into practice the plan that he had been stored in his brain for years. Apparently, at least for what he had realised, he only needed to look back at his past college days to find the way, the key, to finally reach his goal.

But he didn't know who he was having to deal with.

"Master, you're home."

Chirped his woman whereas approaching him and sensually swaying her hips. She could feel his heart thumping in her eardrums and his blood flowing rapidly in his veins and were the reasons as to why she rushed to him, scared he might be injured in danger.

"Oh, love. Great things happened today at work."

Announced cheerfully Doctor Yoo as he wrapped one of his arms around the woman's waist. She smiled: seeing her master full of energies was a benefit for her since it meant that he still was able to sustain not only himself but her, too. It was in their contract.

The man grinned again.

"Did you know that Kang Yeosang had a daughter?"

He asked amused and still incredulous about that news. That question sounded ridiculous to inquire to a demon, especially her since it was obvious that she knew Yeosang had a daughter. However, for Doctor Yoo, it wasn't implied.

The demon nodded, remembering when she had spotted a little girl running in his house when she last visited him. Her wine-red dress with ribbons swayed at every step she executed, her hair flew all over her face when she started jumping towards her mother to get her favourite biscuit and her laugh still echoed in the demon's brain like the whistling sound of worn-out brakes. The demon Jieun was terribly disappointed by herself by the fact that she didn't manage to accomplish her mission and create a Cambion just like her counterpart Seonghwa had done. Who could blame her, Yeosang had always been reluctant about her since the very beginning.

Still, she was somehow surprised by the fact that Doctor Yoo learnt about Min-Seung only that late.

"She may turn out useful to us."

☆──────═══• ☽ ☼ ☾ •════──────☆

The campus was full of students: some of them were walking while chit-chatting, others were studying or reading a book on the benches and others were just chilling under the warm sun and forgetting about their academic responsibilities. All of this surely reminded Jongho of his college days and all the crazy things that happened, especially during his last year.