𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Hee-Young couldn't foresee the reason as to why she was under everyone's attentive and inquiring stare, but that didn't cause her to bother, if nothing, she was chuffed by it

Hee-Young couldn't foresee the reason as to why she was under everyone's attentive and inquiring stare, but that didn't cause her to bother, if nothing, she was chuffed by it. All those eyes on her burst her sinful ego, despite not knowing the real cause of their sudden interest.

To begin with, she didn't even know why she was in that school, let alone how she had got there without having studied anything in her life, although short. Second, she had never talked to anyone, not that she was in desperate need to socialise, but surely her appearances didn't help her look more approachable, starting from her weird blue eyes, that made everyone shiver.

What she found strange was the fact that the whispers that lingered in the air of the hallway and revolved around her didn't come only from girls, but from boys as well. Not that it changed the situation, boys often looked at her and her intimidating presence could be sensed even from the other side of the school. But, this time, their eyes seemed to have a different shine, almost as if they were envious of her, in a good way, though.

The girl ignored those glances as she always did and proceeded with quick and seductive steps while swaying her hips to the entrance door, ready to go back home and sleep. She didn't care about homework or any other school project that was lying on her desk, waiting to be carried out, she just didn't need school, according to what her father had told her once.

Hee-Young pushed the exit doors open and the real reason for the weird scenario that occurred throughout the whole morning appeared in front of her eyes, handsome and bright like the sun.

Jeong Yunho, she had recently discovered his last name and was right him the one who told her it, in case she wanted to pay him a visit in the restaurant he was working in, was waiting for her with his hands inside the pockets of his leather, black jacket and, suddenly, she realised that no one on that damned world was worthy wearing that kind of jacket, if not Yunho himself.

The man was looking at his surroundings and was laid against his black car, that he didn't even bother to park properly, behind the small and well-finished, green flowerbed. When he turned his head back on the entrance doors, as if her eyes were calling him, he met her astonished look and smiled, the sweetest smile Hee-Young had ever seen on someone.

Her cheeks turned red, the tip of her ears started to burn and she hated every single butterfly that flew in her stomach. She hated it, because he was the only one making her feel like that, the only one capable of making her knees shake and her heart explode in her chest.

She bit her lower lip and, with trembling knees, walked down the marble, white stairs, trying to ignore some glances from a group of girls that were gossipping about her and giving googly eyes to Yunho. The latter, on the other hand, couldn't care less about them, he had his eyes glued on Hee-Young, as if she was the only one in that school.

When she finally reached him, his smile had widened, it almost reached his ears, and his eyes wandered all over her body, liking how cute and innocent the school uniform made her look.