𝐈-𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

Do you know that smothering feeling of when you have a sensation that you might have forgotten about something important? That thought that keeps poking in the back of your brain? That doesn't let you sleep at night and that keeps you busy nibblin...

Do you know that smothering feeling of when you have a sensation that you might have forgotten about something important? That thought that keeps poking in the back of your brain? That doesn't let you sleep at night and that keeps you busy nibbling at your nails as you try to figure out what is it that you have forgotten?

This is how Yoon Areum had lived her life in the past three years. No matter how many times she had tried to look for that thing that she had lost that she couldn't remember. No matter the countless methods she had used to help her mind remember. Even her husband San had tried to help her but failed, since they both didn't know where to start from.

Eventually, she had given up and gone on with her life, her job as a kindergarten teacher, and took care of herself and her soon to be born baby. She was jumpy, frightened but at the same time excited to meet what her and San's love had created. Areum remembered her husband's reaction as if it had happened the day before. San's beautiful skin tone left room for a paler one, his dark circles under his eyes became even more evident and his knees trembled, pushing the man to take a seat on one of the kitchen chairs.

He, then, started bombarding her whether it was a prank or if she was certain about her pregnancy and when she showed him the test, San nearly fainted as tears started to fill his eyes and his chin to shake. Countless emotions had washed over him, at that moment, which made it difficult to even compose a meaningful sentence. Rather, he didn't know what to say.

So, he just stood up from his chair and wrapped his arms around Areum's waist to lift her and spin on his feet as the girl squealed in his ear and the male hid his face in the crook of her neck, hoping to hide the first tears of joy that were about to cut his cheeks. Suddenly, the tiredness that was weighing on his shoulders due to his job as an accountant in his father's company had disappeared into thin air, bringing the male to the point where he could run one hundred laps and not being wasted at all.

Once he had put his wife back on the floor, he started to shower her face with loving pecks while keeping her closer to his body. He couldn't believe that in only nine months he would've become a father. Still, he couldn't deny the fact that he was scared and nervous, raising a kid wasn't an easy task, but he was eager to do that with the love of his life by his side.

And this is how the pregnancy had begun.

Areum didn't have any important problem throughout the months, however, she could feel that something was weird. That feeling of having left something behind was tormenting her, preventing the woman to get proper sleep and even eat well. Despite that, the kid was perfectly fine and the couple also found out that they were going to be parents of a beautiful and healthy baby girl.

Mingi, Hongjoong, Wooyoung, and Mr. Kang and his wife had paid the couple various visits during those nine months. They were all so excited and curious to meet the future baby, Jieun kept dreaming about the fact their daughters would've become great friends in the future. Areum hoped the same and was relieved that Mrs. Kang was supportive of her pregnancy.