Ch.47 | This Brings Memories

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

I was not thrilled to explain to Artoria and Gramps what happened.

"I see...." Gramps said with a tired sigh.

"Why do you always have to be in the middle of some kind of mess?" He asked, making me shrug. These messes kind of made me stronger, so I was lucky to get into them. It also allowed me to gauge my enemy's strength.

"And your old family... Is it even still alive?" He asked making me nod.

"Then why were you alone when I met you?" He asked. I got serious and stared into his eyes.

I explained to him that they were actually in another dimension like heaven and hell which could only be opened by certain people.

"I see... That explains a lot actually." He said as I nodded.

Artoria was just there smiling, why? I had no clue, but she seemed overly happy with something.

"Artoria, why are you acting so happy?" Ryuu-Jin asked. Artoria took out a flyer which made my eyes widen.

Oh no... The day I feared would come. Parent visit day.

This meant three things.

1- The Riser arc was going to happen soon, and I'll probably be asked to train Rias, something I wasn't looking forwards on doing.

2- The Excalibur Arc will happen soon as well. This was the arc I was planning on revealing myself in. I was getting tired of hiding and sneaking around because I had magic and whatnot.

3- It means that Vali gets introduced. Why is that important? It is because I need to record his magic frequency so I have a countermeasure for his Divine Dividing. The M.E.R.I.T system is ready, it just needs to record the frequencies now.

Gramps noticed my seriousness and sighed.

"We could always skip it you know?" He asked, making me shake my head.

"No, I want you to come." I told them, while thinking of my other "family" members.

"But I want to bring my other family members so they can participate too." I told him.

"Um... Sure." He answered as I got up. Usually I don't go to school and let my clones go for me so that I can participate in my shenanigans. However now I had to be wary of the plot, which meant that I had to be in school to know what was happening, and to prevent any weird fenomena.

Lots of things happened today.

Fucking shit is it still today?

I looked at the clock and sighed. It was still five of the afternoon. I returned from my Danmachi excursion literally 8 hours ago. There wasn't much to do right now except wait for the events of the plot to develop. Hearing a knock on the door I turned around.