Ch.101 | Exhaustion.

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n rode on Michael's back to Heaven. Using him like a surfboard through the sky.  The pearly gates opened by Michael that were meant to be used as a warning to any enemy, were acting as an entrance for Y/n. 

Hundreds of warrior angels poured out and tried to strike Y/n to prevent him from reaching the gate.

Space distorted and Kamui was brought forth. It was instant, the angels phased through, unable to so much as touch the man responsible for using their boss as a surfboard.  Michael tried to get out of Y/n's grasp, but it was simply impossible.

Several different forms of seal kept him in place. Fae Runes engraved in air chained together with Sage Chakra were woven into Bakudo, reinforcing it. Michael couldn't move his pinky, much less move his arms.

Y/n went through the gates and Michael's face dragged through the marble floor. "I'm here," He said, stepping off Michael and looking around. Y/n's casual demeanor worried Michael, who stared up while clenching his teeth.

Several presences made themselves known, another three angels with a lot of wings. Uriel, Gabriel, Michael, and Raphael, were all there to protect Heaven. 

"Who are you?" Uriel stepped forward, and the demonic energy coming from Y/n put them all on edge, "I thought the demons were all eradicated ages ago," Uriel lit on fire. Holy flames which contented with the darkness around the Silver-Haired boy. 

"That kind of hurts," he said with a gentle hum, unpreoccupied. They were the most powerful holy flames in the Biblical faction, so holy and pure that even Excalibur had a hard time contending for it... and yet, this demon contractor who was filled with darkness could simply brush them off?

The Seraphs were on immediate alert. Michael tried saying something, but his mouth was promptly shut by the man. 

From nowhere, he took out two swords of oriental origin. A black blade and a white blade, married swords. 

'More weapons?' Michael questioned, wide-eyed. 

The Silver-haired boy disappeared from sight, the demonic presence was completely erased and suddenly, Raphael cried out in pain. The seraphs turned to where their brother was. Now he lay on the ground, injured, unable to get up. A crackling of electricity appeared from Raphael's body. 

'His muscles are spasming, he can't move,' Michael observed. The Silver-haired boy sighed and put the pommel of the sword against his forehead. He laughed dryly. 

"I should be feeling so much pleasure from this, but I can't. I'm being so stupid," he sighed, finally, he was coming to his senses. Michael thought this was their chance! They had to get him to stop fighting through dialog.

"I don't know what happened to you," Gabriel raised her hands to appease him, "but clearly it hurt you." Gabriel's arm was instantly cut. There was no time for anyone to see what had happened. One second it was there, in the other her arm fell off. Michael looked at the cut, it was perfect, with no faults. Gabriel didn't even scream in pain, the cut had been so clean she hadn't truly registered it. 

"I don't want to hear anything from any of you," he sighed and sat down on Michael's back, using one of the great Seraphs as a chair. Uriel raised his hand and tried burning the man. The flames simply disappeared into his eyes. It was as if he was entirely absorbing them.

"Good idea, since I was using a demonic blade and a demonic mark I became very vulnerable to light-based attacks," Y/n explained while staring at the two standing Seraphs, "Unfortunately for you, I put back the demonic sword and stopped the Demonic Mark... in other words I have no weaknesses, but no resistances either."