Ch. 78 | How a King Duels

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking...Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

{Lucid Adventure}

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV:

"Golem and Kolya just rushed off," said Yugi, turning around to see an Arrancar in front of him, "Hmmm," Yugi took a step back and then snapped his fingers. A small dot of light floated above the back of his hand, swirling around energetically as if it had a life of its own. 

"Create NPC," said Yugi, "Protector with Eyes of Blue," he said as the light popped out of existence. Yugi stared at the Arrancar who just let this happen and then shrugged. On the ground a blue and golden magic circle appeared, it was detailed and contained thousands of runes each in rows and circles forming giant complex shapes and structures which all fit in the small magic circle in front of Yugi's very feet. From the magic circle came a man with white hair and glowing blue eyes so clear in nature they almost seemed like sapphires.

The Arrancar stayed in place and drew his sword, as if preparing for Yugi's next move, something the man would oblige, by creating another small dot of light on his finger which burst, creating yet another magic circle. This time from the circle came a throne and a crown. Yugi took the crown and placed it on his head before sitting comfortably on his throne, gazing down at the Arrancar with mock and a grin. 

The Arrancar grit his teeth and wooshed towards the man who laid back on his throne. The man Yugi had summoned earlier stood in front of the Arrancar and with a swing of his arm materialized a silver broadsword with magic, forcing the Arrancar to take a jump back to avoid getting damaged. 

The Arrancar glared and pointed his palm at Yugi who rested his cheek on his knuckles, watching as the Arrancar shot off a cero in his direction. The cero wooshed towards Yugi and then came to a halt in front of him as if a force had stopped it, the cero then accelerated backwards, hitting its sender and exploding and rising a huge smokescreen.

The Arrancar came out of the smokescreen without an arm. The Arrancar clicked his tongue and then regenerated his arm. 

"Oh, that's fast regen, what kind do you have?" asked Yugi, snapping his fingers, making another magic circle appear in front of his throne. 

"NPC create, Sage with eyes of blue," he said. From the circle appeared a young, lean man wearing blue robes, holding a staff. The man turned around and kneeled in front of Yugi who waved his arm, ordering the sage in front of him.

The sage nodded and got up before starting a chant. 

"You coward!" yelled the Arrancar, "Come down from your throne and fight me!" yelled the Arrancar, making Yugi raise an eyebrow. 

"You are intelligent enough to speak?" he questioned, still resting on his knuckles, "Well, I guess even a monkey can use a sword if you train him enough," said Yugi amused as he looked down on the Arrancar which disappeared and re-appeared in front of Yugi who calmly yawned.