Ch. 55 | Lucid Adventure TM

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

A/n: There is one system improving device in this chapter, I think it's pretty obvious, but I'll give you a cookie if you find it anyways.

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

I instantly took out my god-killing, immortal-killing sword, the one and only Wulfsfluch and charged towards the fallen angel, I lunged the sword to her face, planning to end this quickly, and was surprised to see her tilt her head to get out of the way. 

I jumped back and then stared at her. 

'Is this chick stronger than Momoshiki?' I asked in my head, looking at her, "The robed man warned me of your sword – being able to kill immortal people is quite troubeling you see, I don't want to die just yet." she said mockingly – is she trying to [Taunt] me?

Whatever, idealy I save Asia and don't have to owe Rias anything later on by asking for her help – that and she doesn't exactly know I am atuned to the supernatural...

Now that I think about it, why is she asking for my help again? For all she knows I'm just an above average human, me training her wouldn't help in the sleightest... Unless she is planning to ....

That whore! 

She's luring me into her creepy pedophile vibe-giving house in the woods and then turning me into a devil isn't she?!

I see Raynare lunge a light spear towards me.

Oh right, I'm in the middle of a battle. 

'System, how's my luck doing?' I asked, chillaxed as I dodged the light spears as if I was dancing around them.

[Wouldn't you like to know?]

'Not the time for sass!'

[User has a total of 1,014,251,078 points in luck]

'Ok, now [STAT TRANSFER]!!!' I thought while dodging hundreds of lightspears.

"Y-YOU!!! ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!" yelled Raynare, as I danced around the –very much destroyed – room.