Ch.49 | Meeting the Niece

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

After a jaring three hours, I was introduced to the world of Naruto yet an, instead of haters, assholes and bullies I was met with fan girls, journalists and celebrities in the ninja world... I was apparently very popular here for some reason. I didn't understand why, I literally did nothing as Hokage.

From their perspective I quite literally died the day I became Hokage... So why all the praise?!

I was being surrounded by them, by all of the people in the street, it was hard to move to be honest.

I put my hands together to form the [Shadow Clone] jutsu hand sign and then cloned myself. They weren't allowing me to move around a lot, so I created some space between them with my [Shadow Clone] and then ran away, while the people started to follow me, to ask questions or to make me sign something I swapped my consciousness with my clone, swapping places with him.

My clone had stayed behind, at the place everyone was in before. Thankfully all of the people were gone with the exceptions of a few bystanders which didn't seem to be that interested in me, probably workers who had better things to do.

"Phew... I thought they'd never leave me alone." I sighed.

"It's what happens when you become a renowned hero of the Leaf." I heard a familiar voice behind me, it wasn't lazy nor was it monotone, more like a mixture of both.

"Kakashi-sensei." I said, turning around to see the man in-front of me.

"So, what have you been up to these past twelve years or so?" He asked as I shrugged.

"Sorry I'm late." I said making Kakashi raise an eyebrow.

"A black cat crossed my path, so I had to take the long way." I explained making him choke on his saliva I would guess.

"T-That is way too extreme a situation for you to use that excuse!" He told me, which made me grin.

"Maybe." I answered, giving him a sincere smile.

(Time Skip brought to you by the Author dying inside after his mock exams.)

Me and Kakashi sat down on a bench in the park. It was quite peaceful here. "You should go check out the school, I bet the kids would love it." He said making me shrug, maybe I would a little bit later.

"How is the Silver Dragon of the Leaf doing?" Kakashi asked me.

"YOUTH!" I heard a familiar voice from my side. I got up and looked at my other sensei.

"Guy-sensei!" I called while looking at the man running towards us.

His eyes widened as he stared at me. He looked at Kakashi for an instant while pointing his index finger at me.