Ch.20| Taking back what's mine

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically"

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

I know I said I'd go to Kuoh immediately buuuut....

[Quest: Light of Hope]

[Description: The Ore Resistance needs your assistance in crushing Atlas. Atlas invaded Ore Country and Raven had to run away because of Salem Forces being able to force their way through your barrier! Reconquer Ore Country the Heavenly Country in the Skies]

[Rewards: +1 Mythical Items, +1 Fame, +1,000 SP]

[Failure: Ore country gets taken over user is unable to use GAMER system]

[Refusing quest equals failure]

[Accept/Refuse]

"No one fucking threatens my fucking country." I said under my breath while opening an empty dungeon. I cracked my neck and accepted the quest. My brilliant kingdom which was in the sky and was silver, golden and blue in color had turned into an ugly steel color with several ships flying around the country. I was still wearing my hood and bandages thankfully. The people I could see around me were afraid and hiding. 

"The Atlas government demands to see your ID" A robot said flying near me. "Welcome To Atlas Two! The Atlas government demands to see your ID." The robot repeated I took a step forward and destroyed the robot. I looked up and saw my castle. I started calmly walking towards it. "Hey! You can't do that!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around and saw someone I hadn't seen in a long time. Weiss Schnee. 

"What do you want?" I asked looking at her. Soon her team started getting near me. "I can't believe what happened to this country" Blake said saddened. "Yea, it used to look beautiful" Yang added while looking around. "Yes, and it was filled with White Fang." Weiss practically spat out. "Reformed White Fang" I interrupted drawing attention from the team. "What does it matter anyways? It's better off economically and socially. It's more developed now!" Weiss said making me sigh. "Sure it is. Keep believing that." I said walking towards the castle. 

"Where are you going?" Ruby asked grabbing my shoulder. "To take what's mine back" I answered as I continued walking forwards. The lower cities were filled with poverty while the top ones rich and filled with luxury. This is now how I built my country. It was practically perfect before, almost an utopia. Poverty was minimum and even those in poverty could afford to buy some food. 

"What have you done Ironwood?" I asked under my breath while walking the fifth out of the six layers of my kingdom. It was a battlefield there were Atlas soldiers shooting at civilians and protesters. One specific person stood out in particular. A man tearing through an army of one hundred people with a saber/rifle. "It's just one butler!" Winter Schnee said glaring at the faunous who smirked. 

"And I also beat self-entitles little twats like yourself" He said rushing towards agent Schnee. Sighing I walked towards them, although to them it must've looked like I just appeared in-front of them.